I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

Supporter
does the protagonist do anything in this story?

I read the first few chapters and it looks like it's just "cute normal girl wins over big bad father"

Why won’t there ever be daughter of tyrant/demon lord growing up being a great ruler who united the continent/different clans with her strength and wisdom inherited from her father? If the father is such a ruthless ruler, when he’s getting old won’t the enemies come after him if he doesn’t have a good successor? Does the author really except the cutesy princess to win the hearts of all those around her when she grows up?

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@enma1001 bro it's a world with demons, angels, dragons and all that bullshit, I doubt the author is going balls deep to make his magnus opus with this one, fuck I don't even know where the story wants to go, I don't even think the author has thought what to do for more than the next 2 arcs at most.

Btw the link to go to twilight scans page doesn't really work, it redirects to this mangadex page. Would be cool if someone could fix it.

Supporter
After chapter 19 the story got some extra stuff all of a sudden, like the creator had a suddend idea and put it in without any prepararion... it was forced but oh well, why not?

Double-page supporter
Was enjoying this series until the author decided to just throw in a whole bunch of random stuff in with no build up and making the the girl do stupid choice after stupid choice but brag about being older
Goodbye everyone I just wanted fluff but got something else

THE COVER!! THE DEMON LORD'S NEW HAIRSTYLE MAKES HIM LOOK DASHING AND CHARMING!! YESSS

Omg omg omg a new cover 🤩🤩🤩🤩 so beautiful (but I prefer the demon king With long hair)

This is better than what i thought it would 😳 but those reincarnated things is so confusing for me. Alas, Irene deserve all those love ❤❤❤

Fed-Kun's army
I came back just to say this:
THE NEW COVER LOOKS DOPE AS HELL!!!!

but I'm still not reading this until i see people says the story gets really good... Lol XD

The romance is hella creepy.. imma drop
like a 400 plus year old dragon-boy with a less than 8 year old girl is just a no go for me.. even with a time skip that is just creepy

So, where the previous character like those friends and family relative in ch 1 ?

It's like wasted for such development named character and role

*I still confused 🙁

Users who are viewing this thread