I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

This is so cute. Dad is just so precious & those other two guys are just something else LoL.

This dad better not turn like Claude or.. what was his name again? The emperor dad with pink hair ? Yh, just be good to ur daughter even if ur wife died even if ur cruel to begin with or even if ur an emperor who killed all other family members just DONT BE LIKE THOSE 2 other DADS

You know just once I would like to see a manga where stuff like this happens but it'll also go back to the other world where they come from AKA Earth and show us what happened to the fucking family that treated the person like crap

Group Leader
Why are the moms always, always dead in these sorts of series

Good story but I don't like the art to be honest ecspecially her dad face look too feminine imo🤔

@animeassassin278 I would like to see it in this instance as well. I don’t usually don’t care to when they come from good homes, but I wonder if the truth was ever revealed.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Aunt came up w/ some BS since rumors were spread about her being mentally ill & committed. She’d probably paint it into a way that makes it look like she was suicidal.

Dex-chan lover
@Mochiop5641 in my opinion it's still better than the manga where male characters are obviously putting up tons of makeup on their faces, that one is creepy as hell xD

Looked into it and it's up to chapter 42 in raws but that's only if you pay for it. I hope someone can donate the raws to a translator

I kinda prefer if they don't put much of the MC's past life. It just feels like they're an imposter, taking someone else's body. Gonna stop reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread