I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

Anybody knows spoilers? Cuz I heard the ml is ren and I think the raws are finished..? But idk I cant trust about the raws but dunno about ml cuz there's a possibility that ren is ml, also [spoilers: the mc grown when she was sleeping šŸ˜“ it was funny looking at the dad's reaction, cant wait to see rei's reaction tho šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ»]

Knock her on the head a few more times just in case she conveniently forgets the love she received from everyone

Pretty stupid ain't it. To leave your daughter with the best swordsman in the world and all he do is to let her get kidnapped. Why tf did u build up his tribe reputation, if it's worth shit.

Can't wait till they actually make the dad cut his hair like the cover he looks wayyyyyy better.

The Comment section is whatever you want it to be. Be it a review, express an opinion, or commentary of the characters in this manhwa. Or advise to readers to either continue or whatnot. Just because you donā€™t like what others have to say about this manwa and itā€™s characters doesnā€™t mean you can tell others what they can and cannot say or what u consider ā€œnegativeā€ comments. No rules exempt or dictates us members what we can say and not say. Only rule I recall we must abide is not exposing spoilers without hiding it, remaining respectful of each other, etc. Itā€™s not negativity to critique and review a manhwa/ novel or in this case, the characters development or lack thereof. .šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And many here as far as Iā€™m concerned, did not criticizc without basis. People didnā€™t call mc ā€œstupidā€ out of thin air. Thatā€™s what she came off as after reading all the chapters till now. Your free to argue or debate if you believe otherwise but donā€™t dismiss us with differing views and try to shut us up by labeling our comments ā€œnegativeā€. Tagging exist here for a reason. You are free to reply and speak to each other as you wish. Also, please check definition of ā€œstupidā€. It means having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense which our MC demonstrated she lacks and what most of us are actually trying to point out. āœŒšŸ»Stupid is not used here as an insult. But just an OBJECTIVE description of MC of how I see her so far.

Iā€™ve been keeping a loose lookout on this story for awhile now, and unfortunately today is the day I decide to drop it.
Originally, I thought the plot was pretty endearing with a good bit of angst and mystery regarding the charactersā€™ past before Ireneā€™s existence. Over time, though, Irene just became kind of ā€œcringeā€ and I couldnā€™t help but think sheā€™s embodying some ā€œMary-Sue-likeā€ archetype. Oh, sheā€™s loved by the Heavens. Oh, sheā€™s loved by a very powerful and kind father (plus his servant). Oh, and donā€™t forget that she piques everyoneā€™s interest (which is questionable in itself) and they canā€™t help but devote themselves because she is cute, clumsy, confident, or whatever.
I get that sheā€™s had past trauma with multiple lives, and regression is possibly one of the ways she copes with it, but itā€™s getting a bit ridiculous. Sheā€™s gotten little to nowhere in regards to utilizing past informationā€” and earned most of her reputation via deus ex machina and weird af plot holes caused by periods of stupidity/immaturity.
Anyway, it started great, but that honeymoon phase ainā€™t keeping me on the ship any longer.

I love this manhwa, it gives me a real fantasy/action vibes, but...
how could she not think that gives a divine sword to a demon it's a no-no??????
Sometimes she doesn't look like a reincarnator with past memories. šŸ˜‘

Thanks for the chapter šŸ˜

@SakanaSake
so true.
I'm literally waiting for the one big moment that might turn this manhwa around for me but it's always the same thing again and again.
Btw, what manga/manhwa is the character from your profile pic. :3

@annabelleish
It's nice to see that I'm not the only one feeling this way and perhaps being insane (because I genuinely want the story and characters to be good).

My profile pic is of Natsume from Yamaguchi Tsubasa's oneshot, "Nude Model." Not sure it floats your boat, but I personally feel that all of her works are worthy of praise. :D

šŸ˜šŸ˜I'm definitively checking it out.
The character looks so sophisticated and beautiful šŸ˜. Thanks

I'm dropping this after 20 chapters. The pacing is erratic and there isn't any kind of hook to keep me interested. Plainly put, I wasted my time.

The action scenes are nice but MC is way too retarded , also her romance target is this pedophile rei?
Honestly , could have been good but so much stupid shit happening.

Ok, this won't take much time to read, unlike others, but all I have to say is that the art is about a 5/10, while the story plot is a... 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001/10. Yeah, thatĀ“s all I have to say sorry.

@sakanasake Well said. You summarized what I felt about manhwa to a T.

@cinnamoncookie I like practicing my right to speak and share my views freely. I especially love debating or seeing others differing views on any subject. So it irks me when someone tries to dismiss and silence others for having an opinion by categorizing their comments as ā€œnegativeā€ or whatnot. šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ Stay fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread