I Was Born as the Seventh Prince, What Should I Do? - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no, what am I going to do?"

Ummm..... maybe just tell your cousin???

It's not like it has to be a secret from every f***ing person....

Plus, if a prince goes to a neighboring kingdom, it's probably better for it to be known to the higher ups of that kingdom...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, i really want to read more of this.
Also, too bad that the novel translation stopped 4 years ago

Dex-chan lover
i dont get it because im 100% sure i read these 3 chapters months ago
Bro. . I think we talk pas each other, because what i said doesn't even have anything to do with what you said.

I'm talking about 2 manga i read worked by manhwafreak got axed. While you talk about you have read those chapter earlier (which i did too in their site).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL... this series has some confusing arcs but the characters are entertaining overall, looking forward to more chapters

Dex-chan lover
It said Season 1 completed but this is a manga not webtoon so unless there's announcement it is completed/axed for now
yup, manga rarely get a season, but if its truly end there should be a word from the author in the last page: a word of apology or apreciation. The fact that there is none, I believe this series will continue.

Dex-chan lover
Good ridance, it was absolute garbage with no plot, boring characters and no purpose

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if something happened to the author. The webnovel ends at the exact same point, and they have posted nothing since the latest chapter, three years ago.

On the activity reports on Narou, there's a suggestion, they say that this is the end of part one (so yeah, it sort of is a 'season 1 ending') and that there would be a parallel story for Leandra coming out (showing her story from when they met as children up until the engagement.) But I can find no evidence for that ever coming out.

Dunno. Maybe they gave up? But the manga and the serialized digital chapters are available on amazon.jp up until this same point. They must have done those after the webnovel was done, since their publication is much more recent.

Alternative explanation would be, they are still working on the parallel story and want to have that prepared before heading to "season 2" of the main story.

Dex-chan lover
Is this supposed to be a Slice of Life title where there's no actual plot? Because all I see is character building, and literally nothing of importance happens at all. :question:

Users who are viewing this thread