I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@literal omg thank you so much. I was wondering why I loved mixing ice cream and coffee! I guess it is a thing and there are specific recipes/variations!! Affogato sounds epic <3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update. A shame that the TL group is, according to your words, "kinda dead".

@welcome2atlantis

it's not avocado haha, its affogato, a sort of beverage made typically with black coffee and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. a fancy float, if you will. but here it's made with tea, which is a little unusual, maybe sensei has had affogato in that way? or maybe coffee wouldn't work in that context, because coffee has not really made an appearance in this story.

Dex-chan lover
@literal sometimes i forget that mobile users would have trouble reading the small text, I have no problem though seeing as my pc monitor is a 52 inch tv

it's sad about the group but thank you for still upload this chapter

thank you anyway for updating this! I'm glad to see that our FL's feelings seem to be reciprocated

All beardy and the maid could've had a more lax relationship i wished she went with him >_> plus she could be the aunty for the princess and everything <_<

Btw thank you soooo much for translating this chapter!!

Thank you for the update! I hope this gets picked up by another group.

Man, I would be fine whether she ended up with Alder or Primera's uncle. Both are superb men *chef's kiss*

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for giving us what you can. Hopefully someone can pick it up that can tl, has the raws, and is interested

Again, if she is someone capable of having a high society debut, then why is she a fucking servant. Maids are peasants hired and trained to be servants to nobility. This whole manga makes no fucking sense.

bitch...get on that handsome beard man's dick D:< enough with these pretty boys!

Users who are viewing this thread