I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@plecsius
Oh, I hope that was ok
Thank you so much for your work stitching together all the parts of this chapter! 💝🧡💜❤️

Thank You for the chapter <3 <3 <3

Thank You so much for translation until now :)

@Bluehammer12 - I don't think it's true. In case of royal family, it was oft, that the direct servants are of noble line

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work in bringing the last pieces together.

Her chemistry with the uncle is much more natural than hers with Adler. Her with Adler just feels forced, like that's just how the story is supposed to go. Pretty much told and didn't show. Everything was glossed over quickly, but we're supposed to believe that Yulia and Adler have chemistry and kinda go doki doki for each other? Whereas with Albert, we can clearly see that they play off of each other well. Also, I'd just say that Adler is boring af. Go for the hot and spicy man, Yulia.

Thank you for getting this out to us! And also to the team for having done this many chapters! Sad that you guys aren't active anymore, but still... Big thanks for sharing it at all!

Double-page supporter
@kayleebuttface Completely agree. Her interactions with Alder are just standing quietly next to each other, with him sometimes leaning creepily over her, and then letters. The only thing she likes about him is that he is pretty. He has no personality at all. But he's the designated ML, so that's it. It's like the author felt he didn't have to give him a personality because he was the ML. Meanwhile, the beaded uncle had to earn his place in the story by being fun and actually having chemistry with her.

@Kynnath lmao leaning creepily over. Only facts have been spoken by you. Honestly, a yuri loveline between Yulia and Primera is more believable than Yulia and Adler for me. Cannot believe Adler's only personality traits are having a pretty face and doting on his brother. Just... lazy character building. However, if a plot twist came out that Adler was actually evil, I'd be 100 times more interested in his character and in the story in general. Right now, I'm very disappointed with this character whose personality is as spicy as AP flour.

@celinejng2 I've probably said it in this comment thread already but YES! enough of these young pretty boys, go for a MAN! (I mean, how often do we see the leading lady go for a charismatic older guy with a pretty masculine beard? almost never and I loathe it)

Aggregator gang
This whole no social debut thing is just strange. Her family decided to socially cripple her? At least maybe it's being contacted, but how does her debut help dad>

Dex-chan lover
I want to tell the author that this story don't even need the part which "being in otome game's world". I know it's just an easy way out, but the story alone is interesting enough to be its own way.

Users who are viewing this thread