I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

OLMLAKVMFILZAFVAKILZG WUAZNJKUDNHAUJ ADLER GO THE FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all for shipping characters, but um... consent please?

Traditionally in the Victorian era that these things seem to be modeled after, you didn't dance with the same man more than twice unless you were engaged, and unmarried women did not dance the waltz. Even as late as the mid 18th century, the waltz was considered somewhat scandalous and was even banned in some places.

So when he says "come on, it's the waltz," is he trying to establish fait accompli? If so, that's a real scumbag move.

@icekatze If the setting is anything like England- unmarried ladies could dance the waltz- provide they had permission from the patronesses of Almacks. In more informal affairs people were less stickler for rules and people could dance anyway.
But yeah, dancing more than twice is basically announcing an engagement lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@ActiveInternetSandwich
You make a good point. If this was all part of the queen dowager's plan, they probably at least had permission from the hostess of the ball. It's been a little while since I had to study up on this stuff, so I've forgotten some of the little details.

Still, I'm guessing that her official social debut doesn't count as an informal affair. 😋

Dex-chan lover
Primera little Smile to yulia sure was precious
she too is hpapy seeing her there

*at the end* Excuse me Yulia
*bends her over the railing*

You know, I've read to many dirty manga to have a clear mind about that scene

Omggg hahaha that last panel!

Thanks for translating and sharing with us!

Users who are viewing this thread