I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid!

Fed-Kun's army
from what I read on there page it is cause they are low on translators (though that message was 3 months ago guessing situation has not gotten better) @babyqueen123

Dex-chan lover
I've read enough yuri manga to see where this is going! But I jest. Hopefully, she can stay as a maid to properly raise Primera. Fight on, Yulia!

Expectations: hey reincarnation about a maid, I hope the story will about the maid take care the princess', educate her and protect her from any conspirations with addition of fluffy moment of the maid become like the princess' mother..

BUT NO! This just your average generic female isekai reincarnation. Take care of the princess now just become a background and side story when the author just focus on that maid love story and romance conquest

I feel betrayed and my disappoinment is immesurable

I hope this has more frequent updates/releases. It's pretty good and the art style is nice and comfortable!

Characters are quite likeable. Story telling on the other hand could use some improvement.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh his younger highness is going at it bahahahaha !!!!
Let's change the male lead, I already forgot about him anyway it's been too long lmao, younger highness is great, you'll be the princess' aunt !! 😭😭😂😂😂

Oho! This was an unexpected find.
It had been in my list of 'follows' but I have not read it until today because I want to pile up the chapters first but my curiosity gets the better of me. 😅

Somehow, I am hoping for a continued release since things are getting interesting.. hmm.. hmm.. 😊

Thanks for the update~

Ohno, I kinda prefer the older guy, the other prince is super cute and gentle, but this maaaan, ahhhh. Sad that she's probably gonna end with the young one(??)

Shinihka has the same thought of me 🙏🙏
Hope for new chapter 🥺🥺🥺
Thanks you for group hard works ✨✨

Users who are viewing this thread