I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid!

Been a while since something wholesome showed up. Keep up the good work translators and stay safe. Its you guys hardworking that keeps us safe at home

I almost cried when they cried together because I'm a big softie but seeing Primer's mother called Concubine-sama cracked me up so much instead I ended up laughing like crazy.

Thanks for the heartwarming ride

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, this was just clicked on a whim.. Now, it's in my collection! It's soo good.

Wah I was crying too, I'm so sad for her, poor little baby 😭😭😭💜💜
Thank you so much for the update we appreciate the hard work !!

Fed-Kun's army
I would love to see more! waited 9 months for the 2nd chapter tho, would like to wait less for the 3rd.

I had a really rough day today, but I'm so happy that this updated that I feel so much better now. So thanks so much for updating!

Fed-Kun's army
I love how short and straightforward the title of this series is. Looking forward for more

ahh i love this manga so much, it has such a great storyline and the art is wonderful

Dex-chan lover
So the tears filled the crystal shoes, or I mean the crystal shoes fit the tears, so I mean cinderella has no crystal shoes.

So no one is going to impregnate the impregnable maid?

I’m kind of disappointed that here she was able to show cute faces easily, in the LN she was stoic and Alder had a hard time to make her open up. This kind of ruins it.

Why it the world did it have to end with a cliff?! Huhuhuhu (T.T) (it sounds like plankton do that script cuz i watched too much spongebob these days)

Still... Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread