I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 1

Her: "I can use healing magic"
Him: *Banishes her, instead of asking her to prove it*
"Best" court mage ever.

@MNP92

My thoughts exactly. I mean how easy would it be to prove with a practical test. After all isn't two saints better than one, but we can't have a story that way. Or could we...

Dex-chan lover
This kind of story will always have stupid country with stupid courtiers and royals huh
The wizard so freakingly stupid... sigh

@saitoh514 There is actually (forgot what the names) but quite rare among the revenge story both in shonen or shojo genre: the saints are two women and they journey together; the surplus summoned get nice treatment from the royals and married with her knight; the country treated the two saintess very carefully as they don't know which one the real one. These are from shojo genre. Never see the shonen one probably except 'Accidentally summoned but the world is at peace' webnovel.

Fed-Kun's army
.....seriously Wizard? before someone condemn someone you should verify it first then proceed with the judgement .-.
what a freaking trash the MC now shouldn't have any obligation to comply with them if it turn out her power is much greater than the so called saintess

also that short haired chick is the kind i wouldn't mind seeing getting beaten up to the point she's broken
what's that? how dare you to do that to a girl? hell she's not a girl....she's a demon in a girl flesh even the wicked stepmother still so much better than her kind .-.

Dex-chan lover
finally a heroine that WANTS to fight against her azzhole friend, not like that white cat manga and anything similar that complaints about their friends but too coward to do anything worthwhile

bruh this story is dumb
like, they kept her because they were wondering if this person from another world had any other powers
now that she says she has a power, instead of asking her to prove it and blindly believing that the other girl is the saintess, this professional high mage whatever banishes her?? author is pulling crap out of his ass just to build a scenario in which she gets the boot and leaves them to regret.. :/

Dex-chan lover
Oh I like white lotus stories, can't wait for the payback. Wheezing at how they didn't verify either one lol

This bored me, and don’t know why the characters are slow and dumb....had to listen to 21 savage to keep awake “immortal”.... 1AM baby!!!

meh. art is okay. characters are completely 1-dimensional and painfully stupid.

...probably gonna keep reading anyway cuz I'm isekai trash.

Users who are viewing this thread