I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Summoned to another world as the "saintess"?
Another girl summoned alongside the MC?
The other girl being mistaken for being the "saintess"?

This reminds me of:
https://mangadex.org/title/23631/seijo-no-maryoku-wa-bannou-desu

Just that the other girl in the other story is not evil and it is just the dumb crown prince at fault for declaring the other girl to be the "saintess" because she appears more beautiful to him...

oPhBWF8.png

she looks like she boutta eat everyone's brains 🤣

Dex-chan lover
wonder if she can use her healing to create tumors or something like that

This kinda feels like a knockoff version of that cat isekai where mc is loved by the spirits

AHhhhHHHHHhhhHh Hime the bitch, if only she was actually kind and innocent like the one in a similar novel like this. (forgot name but saintess is call sei and her soon-to-be lover is called Hawk)

How to put a kingdom against the wall based merely on hearsay.
Idiots.
@meillo
Are you talking about the novel where the male lead is the dragon king and he is overly attached to a cat that happens to be the heroine that is also the real saintess(or even better, loved to death by spirits)?
I think that one was called something about "The cat lounges on the dragon king's lap"
Anywho, the friend there is like Hime, but retarded(really retarded) and not actually evil, I think.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mizumachi
I think it's been confirmed by someone that the manga your talking about the whole "fake saintess" is actually evil on purpose. She knows exactly what she's doing. You'll start noticing it more when she meets the Dragon King and how repulsed he feels with her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mizumachi They just clarified that she indeed knowing what she is doing and considerably "evil" .... So, what they entails or means? I have no idea. xD I guess we'll find out eventually.

Edit: Also.
I think maybe in her original world she always had that "dunce hat" on and it just became a part of her personality. However, when she got summoned she knew that she wasn't the saintess, so she was definitely planning to isolate the MC on purpose.. This was just people talking about it, so this wasn't confirmed or anything, but I thought I'd add it.

@codydub03
Just so we are clear, we are talking about "The vengeful white cat lounges on the dragon king's lap", right?
The heroine is also blonde but started off with a black wig and her getting hurt is enough for the spirits to destroy a kingdom.
Well, you did mention the dragon king and the whole saintess concept, so we are most probably on the same topic.
I hoped she was mentally ill rather than just two faced evil.
Oh well, gotta catch up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mizumachi Yup, with the MC that turns into a cat with that bracelet and decided to stay a cat to keep herself from being known as a "human" by Dragon Kings people, is the manga i'm talking about.

@codydub03
I see, well, the fake saintess bamboozled me cause I actually thought she was stupid and not two faced, guess I am used to the villains showing their true colors to the audience as soon as the story starts.
Anyways, I am rooting for the dragon king.

if the saintess is the only one capable of healing magic wouldnt a fake be easily discovered?
wouldnt it have been better to keep the real one on a short leash with a slave chain or something of the sort?
by the power of the otome game plot armor she should have been able to get away with it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is surprisingly close to a book i was reading on kobo, except the 2nd saintess decided to work in the castle's potion lab, rather then get exiled. Tho people discover her powers all the same. Definitely a cool spin on it.

Users who are viewing this thread