I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Puan : Hanlon's razor "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" applies. You do not need charm for this, since they are blindly sticking to their dogma and not doing a full analysis of the situation, since summoning 2 girls should mean that standard rules do no apply, and definitely means that there is a chance that the abilities are in some way split between the 2. I do not know how loud it was, but in a non-whisper bubble the clingy "saintess" even admitted that the MC was the one being summoned first. The MC claiming to be able to heal is not claiming to be the saintess (except in the idiot magician's head) and even if he did not believe her, the answer if to force her to demonstrate the ability since it is such an easily provable lie. Plus if they are testing her for cheat abilities healing, by their own logic, would be one.

Though their method of determining the saintess was pathetic and idiotic as well, since there as soon as you add appraisal magic there are other things that can do what that girl did, but only the saint can heal (as far as they know).

@zz2000 : looking at that I am kind worried this may not be a long series, but a promotional "please buy the book" series, since
part one covers 41 of the current 97 chapters, and this takes the story up to the end of chapter 6. Maybe they sped up the introduction, but if it keeps the same pacing that does not a long series make.

I expected this to be more lighthearted like Vengeful White Cat with people simply being super dumb, but this turned around so fast it gave me whiplash.

Group Leader
This is like tate yuusha / vengeful cat kind of thing where the whole world is against MC for all sorts of crazy reasons and then all of us is just waiting for the day of reckoning where the tables turned on the scumbag fake hero/heroine and everybody loves/appreciate MC instead.

Predictable but can’t say I hate it.

I really really really hope they don't leave this as just a promotional book seller one because I, for one, would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see that disgusting c**t get her just desserts! Also, I love how - right there in the manga summary - it outright says that this Hime chick is straight up a c**t! So bravo for giving us a new truly horrible thot to hate and want to see utterly destroyed! And double bravo for giving us a kick-ass MC who decided to be proactive with her healing magic and quickly learn to turn it into an offense weapon whenever she's in danger! >:D

Dex-chan lover
@Mngtr : based on a quick scan of the end of the first part
It looks like they double down on the clingy jealous girl, and pursue to kill the MC

@BlueCatMage : that is not the summary, it is something some idiot, who based on the 3rd paragraph did not even read the chapter, put there. the spoiler contains the vol 1 summary from Amazon, run through MTL software.
Anis, who works at Garland Clinic in Oliglow, has a secret. That
is-"Can you help me? YES or NO"
When I thought that such a word suddenly appeared, I was summoned from the world of the maiden game "Saukoku no Hanazono" from Japan.
Moreover, Hime, who was summoned together, robbed me of the position of "Saint"!?
Even if I said that I could use the magic of "healing," he couldn't listen to me, and Anis was banished to a remote village. I will end up.
If the scenario in the future progresses, the general in the neighboring country, Frawlow, will eventually die and end.
Determined to save the general and change the scenario to find his way.
Anis, who relies on Father Austin who met in the village to work for the treatment center, is asked by one day, Ferglow's soldier Lec, who came to the hospital to treat the seriously ill.
Instead, it was Anis who asked for protection in the neighboring country, but for some reason the wreck applied for marriage ...!?

why is everyone so stupid

like this is even worse than shield hero. at least in shield hero, there are moments where characters make sense xd

Double-page supporter
Can't wait to see that disgusting "you-know-what with a capital C" burn.

Well she sure is a you know what with a capital C.

And yeah like someone said below, this gives shield hero vibes to the MAX.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope the payoff will be great this time. The other Saitness series have such a shitty payoff it isn't worth reading all the bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, a revenge saintess isekai, maybe. And it shouldn't come with any revenge rape either.

With a bunch of retards ruling the kingdom, I won't be surprised if they somehow lose the war tbh

Users who are viewing this thread