I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 1

Hime reminds me of how Jeffree Star is like in their drama... Well, if people like JS and his stans exist in reality, then characters like Hime and the blinded people around her are not that unrealistic after all, even if their behaviours or speeches are theatrically dramatic and exaggerated (which the power and influence are given to even be allowed to kill other people like MC because it's a medieval setting), especially there are fates/roles predetermined by video game settings forced onto the characters to just "go with the flow". Really glad MC has a way to retaliate instead of just being able to heal, and not having the unnecessarily saintly personality that still want to forgive everything and save those undeserving people.

This is interesting.
Judging from this ch
the short haired girl PROBABLY have an affinity in appraisal, while our MC is the real saintess.
Im looking forward to this manga!
thank you for the ch:)

While I hope she does good on her promise to destroy the nation that summoned her by maybe joining another nation and going the politics/war route whats prob going to happen she fucks off to some village to live some slow slice of life with some feminine looking ass pretty boys.

Dex-chan lover
@ataniphor :
she tries to get close to the enemy general to stop his death. Also it seem that the pretty boy who proposes to her is a high ranking officer in the enemy countries army

OMG, I HATE these type of characters so much...... why is this type of drama so common these days? It's just like "The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap" but EVEN WORSE. At least she seemed oblivious to all the pain she was creating, but this girl..... ugh, I hate this type of drama so much, it's just petty and takes away from an interesting concept that get hijacked by that stupid drama.

Double-page supporter
That guy that turned up at the end is totally the other nation's genius commander isn't he?

@sjmcc13 - Thanks for that! I kind of figured a random someone wrote that summary on a whim without really knowing the real one. And thanks for the extra tidbits! So Anise eventually
heals someone high up from the other neighboring country and they ask her to marry them? Wow! I can't wait to see this development epically come back to haunt that jerk prince and disgusting magician knowing that the ONLY saintess in the world left their country for the enemy! LOL! Though personally, I wanna see her meet the cat familiar on her shoulder! I do enjoy awesome animal mascots! >:D

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage :
that might not be a cat ;)
Though I am not certain about the only saintess part, from skimming a few chapters the opposing country does have an appraisal user who seemed to mention that all he saw in the MC ability wise was healing. but it seemed that Hime might not have had healing (not 100% on this). So it might be a case where the abilities were split.

@Kaigamer :
A Priest, just a priest. Plus his clothes are not ornate enough to be a high ranking officer. I think the guy she is healing in the first 2 pages is the commanders subordinate though.

Dex-chan lover
pff the head magician was already simping for the bitch, but really...dumbasses, if they got 2 saints and the saint is said to have 2 powers...THEN OF FUCKING COURSE THE POWERS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN THEM FFS

So is she going to get revenge or should i skip this?
Cuz fuck that side ho.

umm...did no one in that country know about proving and testing the claim of others??? they could've easily just told her to prove her abilities to know if she was telling the truth, not to mention that it was a double summon so I wouldn't find it weird if they did have two saintesses.

I get it's to advance the plot of the manga but geez, no need to be so exaggerated

Fed-Kun's army
people saying the short haired girl have an appraisal skill... I don't think that the case, she just played the game know the characters and the plot and make it seems as she knows the future
as far as we know shedoesn't have any bility

whici is reeeaaallly stupid for so many people not testing her healing skills... I mean she can go to the knight training and try to heal small cut ! it's not that hard to find out lol

@shinsenryuu if we follow the logic the mc is using, then there is possibly some kind of external force that is in a way controlling the people to follow the logic of the games story. Though ye, it is a bit of a extreme way to make the plot chug along.

how did this dumbass country even survive this long. no one bothered to test or set up challenges to see if she’s the real thing. anyways i can’t wait to see her die a glorious death with the prince

Users who are viewing this thread