I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position

Contributor
Somehow interesting and different otome setting. Follow.

This is the first time I like a manga in just one chapter. I hope they update continuously. ❤❤❤

if only one Saintess can heal people, wont they find out that the girl can't heal people?

I wonder why is this tagged as both "harem" and "reverse harem". Would expecting a polyamory relationship be hoping for too much?

Group Leader
this has both the reverse harem and harem tag, is there going to be yuri or is that a mistake? either way, still looks interesting

Dex-chan lover
WN raw : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0469ft/

@nellic : Reverse Harems are not Harems?????

Group Leader
aren't reverse harems just a girl having a lot of guys instead of a guy having a lot of girls? anyway thanks for the web novel link

Aggregator gang
Cant wait to see the MC roll some heads.. especially to other girl...

People in this world are dumb lol. If healing is so rare to the point of being Saintess exclusive, why wouldn't you want two healers?

What a bitch!!! If i knew im isekied with my nemesis, i will not think twice but kill her!

@Beezy the chapter stated that people in that world didn't think of the possibility of 2 saintesses like it's inconceivable, so either the bob girl has it and there's two of them, or she doesn't and there's only one.

Main girl also stated that she could tell oracles and stuff just like bob girl, so it's possible that they both have abilities and main girl's is stronger or they're equal in power or saintess abilities is distributed between them, at least that's what I think.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroku2 : keep in mind that he "friend" apparently has played the game and knows the plot, while MC does not.

From description: "Hime, being total you-know-what with a capital C" ....definitely stands for either a Creep, Cad, a low-class Cur, Con artist, Cheat, master of Chicanery, Charlatan.... 😉

MD should have the category harem separated from reverse harem...

Bruh my grammar is shit

Users who are viewing this thread