I Was the Final Boss - Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
Split personality huh, I mean her hunter name being Reaper was always super out of place for someone who wanted to be an archaeologist and used items. But I suspected she was actually the necromancer when they brought up the possibility of the necromancer suffering from some sort of emotional distress and she was looking at the cat familiar. I didn't expect it to be actually her though, I thought it was the mom "protecting" her from the shadows though now there is possibility of her mom possessing her

Dex-chan lover
Now this was a twist I never saw coming...but it looks like it might not actually be her. Sometimes trauma causes people to get a split personality or when they have emotional moments that push them to far they flip a switch that helps defend themselves but still are themselves but just feel bad that they lashed out..

Dex-chan lover
Split personality huh, I mean her hunter name being Reaper was always super out of place for someone who wanted to be an archaeologist and used items. But I suspected she was actually the necromancer when they brought up the possibility of the necromancer suffering from some sort of emotional distress and she was looking at the cat familiar. I didn't expect it to be actually her though, I thought it was the mom "protecting" her from the shadows though now there is possibility of her mom possessing her
I suspect it's possession instead of split personality, maybe her mother died trying to protect her from being possessed, she only thinks her mother killer gor away due to having her memories manipulated.

As for choosing the name Reaper, either she was just being edgy or the monster possessing her is just being a smart-ass.

At least I doubt Reaper is actually evil, and possession was already set as a precedent for it to be just split personality.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a plot twist, so is the author saying the blonde girl has been best girl this whole time

Fed-Kun's army
I am in pieces and in shambles. I was rooting for them so badly :qq:

I checked the raw of the 91 and it made me sadder :meguuusad:

I really don't want Valkyria to be the FL if there will be one by the end of this story :worry:, I do not know more of the future of the series but our options are a mystery... with only the blonde in the picture so far scares me :pepehmm:

I am in pieces and in shambles. I was rooting for them so badly :qq:

I checked the raw of the 91 and it made me sadder :meguuusad:

I really don't want Valkyria to be the FL if there will be one by the end of this story :worry:, I do not know more of the future of the series but our options are a mystery... with only the blonde in the picture so far scares me :pepehmm:

What happens in chapter 91?

Fed-Kun's army
What happens in chapter 91?
I chapter was called Reaper(1)
I MTL the whole chapter with my phone but we cut it to Baphomet walking through the street with the purple parasite on his stomach and some passersby begin to freakout, cue in Reaper shows up and she has more of those purple things disguised as street cats that show their true form and start to attack the passersby to eat them. The explanation how Baphomet was infected is was from the first kiss that night after clearing the last tower they went in together. She was about to feast on Baphomet when his summons show up and the scene changes.
Between Baphomet been attacked there is a cut to this scene that we are seeing the doc and leader Ma questioning the infected hunter and they remember why she was dangerous, her way to operate was scout rookies and make them fall for her and then infected or eaten it seems.
The scene after Baphomet summons show up is cut so the next thing we see is him on the emergency room been operated, he lost some of his organs but apparently the doc can create new one for him but is not something they do often by the quick dialog, all rest on Baphomet to get better from there.
We see the inner mind of Baphomet, he keeps seeing projections of Reaper and honestly I was breaking too because this did affect him. He sends the visions away and talks to him demonic form, his demonic form kind of scold him and Baphomet ask what would have he done and the reply is not let it get to this and not despair but take action. The next we see Baphomet opening his eyes, they are red now, and a red screen shows up: "Eliminate the Apostle of Gluttony" and last we read is that he thinks he has to kill her.
I still tear up about this because man I feel for him, I for once started reading this expecting only a cool plot and cool looking fights. Now here I am suffering because I was also attached at the end too :qq:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread