I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
HELL YEAH, i saw on instagram on a news account i follow that this got serialized finally, theres also a couple of other novel----->manwha adaptations coming this march so im excited

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmmm. Kinda prefer the oneshot art style for Zion.. but the MC is prettier here :'D

huh I dont get why she kept dating different men when she isnt even the original soul of the body? what was the point of doing that

...what? that was... creepy. why wouldn't she be able to leave? what's he trying to do to her?

and why did he wait three years to confront her?

well at least the art is pretty

Dex-chan lover
I like Zion already

@MilkWeeb
Mc said she became Erica, that must mean she had inherited her trait of getting tired of her boyfriend.

Fed-Kun's army
The art for the promo is way better... Not trying to be offensive but for a first chapter the art is kind of rushed and coming out bad, I mean just look at her hand when she waved on page 18, it looks jagged and the lines are all over the place... Is this happen to be the author's first work?

the arts so pretty.but the dialogue is a bit..boring ...no... it feels like theyre trying t fit in multiple things at once ? i dunno whats the right word for it but the story looks interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread