I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

bruh she thought mans was coming to back up his friend but he asks her out instead?! lol he’s fine af but lowkey not cool

What kind of mental gymnastics led him that conclusion 🤦‍♀️ plus, what happened to the bro code? Lol

I... what kind of logic is that? Isn't he the one at fault if that got broken, wat..................
and he asks her to date him despite his best friend liking her. tf
I dont like any of the characters

Oh bruhhh, that very option is ONLY available to VISUALLY-GIFTED pepz. Yep, grab that option gurlll or hand over your neck 🥺🙏🏻

BtwThanks for the update~ (Im kinda shookt with the art style.)

Shouldn't HE be the one in trouble for dropping the precious item like a jackass?

Dex-chan lover
"yes i was the one who dropped it but u must take responsibility for it"
wut?
also dude wtf? your buddy likes her is he not? and you know of it izzit not? way to make it not to make sense in order for her to catches all them fishes..
but the art is pretty so I'm going to stay for a bit longer

okay. first of all.

if it’s so important maybe the dumb ass shouldn’t have dropped it on the floor. accident or not it’s literally his fault and his fault alone.

second, i don’t like him. bc what kind of best friend asks to date the girl who broke his best friend’s heart.

third.
he’s probably the ml right? judging by the fact that he’s the one holding her in the cover. actually mad bc then their relationship started bc he decided to date her knowing that his best friend liked her. tf is that.
for now i’m gonna read for the art bc this doesn’t even make sense. why did he ask to date her, why did she start dating leo since it seemed she migrated before they met, and why is she also dating a bunch of guys if thats just a hobby of the original villainess?

noo bro, you can't just date the ex of friend, that's not sane

Users who are viewing this thread