I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Whenever I see Zion he always reminds me of some silver haired kpop idol

Taeyong bb looks like him
Also Jimin
I guess the author is a fan of some of these idols 😆

okay but the fact that zion is leo’s friend is just not it for me. why would you go for your friend’s ex???

Thank you for the translations!!!!! Aaaaaaa someone spoil me with whos gonna end up with erika?? I want it to be zion the poor baby boy

Dex-chan lover
is your status as the heir is important boi?
i thought usually when the fishes became tower master, they no longer care for their family affair.. like the tower is their new life..
sigh.. it's already didn't make any sense since she just agreed to be blamed for his mistakes so yeah..
just to make it clear, I'm staying cuz of the art

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, is it because I was excepting too much from the promo?...This is a bit hmm,...
Well, the art is good but the story is just stupid af? If someone were to tell me the story without the art, well, it would look super idiotic ngl.

I really ship them, but when I read the spoiler, in real life they're like bitchy couple

@Sadrobot you're right! I read the novel and enjoyed it. And when i read this manhwa adaptation, I really dissapointed 🤧 The plot seems weird and the dialog is cringy. I hate it. I will drop this one.

Why he chooses Erika as a lover make sense now, casanova x casanova. She's still your bestfriend's ex though lol

Users who are viewing this thread