I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I'm very here for Female leads who don't react to offers of romance(with no ill intent) like someone offered them a spider.

sure, you cute, we single- OK yeah I could kiss you.

so he is trying to make her fall in love with him and when she falls in love with him he leaves her
cuz that is the only trope I can think of or maybe zion and Leo had a fight and he is using her as a payback
anyway thank you for the translation really am looking forward to this manhwa

thank you! I also don't know how to feel yet with the plot and I'm not sure if Zion is the ml but I kinda want him to be...

I have mixed feelings about Zion and the MC's last sentence In this chapter: " you are not a bad person". Zion probably didn't communicate to his one night stands well that they are just friends with benefits, or he did and the girls still wanted more, who knows.

it's refreshing to see that they're affectionate without making a big deal out of it even when not actually in a relationship unlike a lot of other manhwas (which they do make a big deal out of even if they are in a relationship)

As long as they're not cheating I'm fine! Idk about zion love story yet but erika come clear for her break up so yeah why not.

this is new. consent and no overexaggerating or profuse excessive blushing? im down for that

Eh I don't agree with FL, she can't assume it's not his fault without knowing how he deals with his one night stands... When dealing with casual relationships, where you don't want anything too serious, you have to be clear about it with the other party. Of course if he did, and the girls still chased him, that's their fault, not his. But if he led them on, then it's totally his fault. Of course, being a male lead, he's probably a good guy, just "misunderstood" lol But if this was IRL, for all she knows, he could be pulling the same move he used on his previous partners on her.

Aggregator gang
Pfft a playgirl telling a playboy they arent bad. Sure bby, sure.

Its great, i am very convinced They deserve each other hahahah

cnd

Lmao, yes he is. He's absolutely a bad person. And so is she.

When we finally get a good one without excessive blushing, dumb misunderstandings and adults behaving like 12yos that never hold hands the comment section is full of people losing their shit over two adults consensually hooking up cause YEARS ago she dated his friend... y'all need to stick with the shoujos if that's so triggering.

Users who are viewing this thread