I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Ah another RH, I shall thoroughly enjoy this ride.

Dating the friend of your ex is perfectly fine and nothing to get scandalised over 👀

okay im so curious how things will progress. what will happen if the ex sees his best friend and his beloved ex girlfriend together? 😅
so far the fl seems refreshing. thanks for the translation!

the art is so pretty omg but i still feel so bad for leo (the original ml) because
when they broke up, he thought he wasnt good enough for her so during those 3 years, he worked hard to become someone suitable for her and thats why he did not interact with her during those 3 years.

Zion, you're a bad person not because you're a playboy, but because you went for your best friend's ex who you know he's still in love with lmfaoo, sir

honeslty even if the fl broke up with leo years ago its still fucked for his loyale friend to go to his ex that he still loves like chile-
but in all honestly like how they have casual convos and dont always blush acting like theyve never touched a human being.
also the advice she gave to zion about how heś not a bad guy is complete bs like hunny you do the same but worst. and zion although he has some lovers which honestly I dont mind his and the fl lovers unless your leading them on like no, always point it out before being with them tht you dont want something serious and dont lead them on yk- :-0

Thanks for the update!

Welp, visually-gifted people had it easier on that romantic prtner department reservoir tho :3

Wait... you're both are just the same.. still playing with your ex-lovers feelings.. still not your fault? Changing lovers every three months is already a habit woman!! You need to take your sh*t to rest for loving anyone or rather playing their hearts. Ugghhh...

I can hear my heart shattering for Leo...😢😢💔

It won't be for long till FL and Zion will go dating for real. Poor Leo!! 😭😭😭

But I have to say the FL is rather a refreshing kind of FL since most FL I met didn't have relationship with other men before or their relationship with previous boyfriend ended up bad. It's my first time meeting an FL who had a relationship with a lot of men and she was the one who got tired of them instead of the usual ml.

sooooo... how is it not his fault?? girl how is playing with people's feelings not his fault? what abt his bestfriend leo?

bruh its like shes trying to make themselves feel better cuz theyre the same🤣

I get that he's handsome and all but damn theyre really made for each other (zion n fl i mean)

btw thank you for the chapter!!<3

Hummmm how can I say this, in a way, do I understand their point? I, for example, sometimes go out with people in a casual way, and yes, I make it clear that it is casual, that it is not something that will be serious and such, and the other person agrees, like: when one no longer wants, we break, but then, when I "get tired", there is no longer that tcham, the person comes to ask me for dating and I look like "but, it wasn't serious, so I'm sorry, but I can't go out with you..."

Just as the other person becomes the victim, imagine what it is like for those who are breaking up, because you look like the villain of the story and all this is because you don't want to hurt the other person even more, but as in my example, I already stipulate that it will not be serious, but then the person says: but I thought I would be different from the others. But now tell me, if all of Erika's boyfriends already knew the rumor of 3 months of dating, why did they even bother to date her? From the moment you go out with someone who knows you are a playboy or who does not have serious and long relationships, you need to prepare yourself and know that you will not be that special being and such, sorry guys, but I don’t think it is entirely their fault that the others have a broken heart because of the separations, if you play with fire, you know you’re going to get burned, but do you blame the fire? No, you blame the person who got burned, knowing that the fire burns. I even understand Leonardo, because apparently, Erika took over the 3 months business after breaking up with him. And the 3 months I think is a good probable time, because there are studies that show that the passion lasts around 3 months, so it is more or less that desire to be with someone, but after 3 months it passes.

But yes, if you both agree on a casual relationship, then no one should blame the other for wanting to break up and not feeling anything for the other...

Bit if a dick move to blindside ur Best friend like that

but if it is established later on that Zion did or does have some kind of affection/crush on Erika (which it does seem like he had some sort of prior interest) then what’s wrong with pursuing a relationship with the person you like

Right now he’s dickish and the right thing to do is tell Leo first obviously, but overall what right does Leo have to stop Zion

Umm it is his fault tho?? Lol. Why wouldn't it be his fault for being a fickle man and playing with other people's feelings. Plus Zion is probably one of the worst type of friend ever.
The fl is ok, at least she's being honest with her feelings whenever she's in a relationship and when she breaks up with them, but Zion idk about that. I still feel bad about Leo.

Users who are viewing this thread