I Was the Male Lead's Ex

@pastelegg wow a bit extreme, i mean there are better and those which you can see how much the artist Hands must hurt after they finish

Copy pasted this from a comment of mine but here’s some spoilers about Leo that made me just loose my shit and not like the fl but still stay for yulianna
Leo: I feel sorry for the dude... He let her go because he thought he wasn't worthy enough of her yet. He wanted to become more handsome and successful so he could proudly ask her to come back to him. The 3 years he wasn't with her, he focused all his time and energy in making something out of himself. He constantly misses her and cried sometimes.. They were together for a year but FL threw it all away with her weak*ss reason. He tried so hard to get her back by wearing his heart on his sleeves just so she could stomp on it all over again....
FL went to a masquerade ball at his residence and the day before the actual ball she said she would consider getting back together with him. But the next day she was caught kissing zion in front of her room when Leo went to see her (it was consensual). she then told him "yea I said I would consider it yesterday but I changed my mind today)….
Leo was so heartbroken so he leaned on og FL (Juliana) shoulder for a bit of comfort... FL Erica saw it and was all sad because he used to only lean on her but he leans on someone else now... Erica left the next day without a word of goodbye.
Juliana the og FL told Leo he could use her to replace all the memories of Erica later. If he misses Erica he can see her. If he wanted to hug Erica he could hug her etc... so he started to lean towards Juliana. Plus they were both illegitimate children so they could relate to one another.
If Erica didn't leave Leo they would have been a happy couple but oh well.
also this spoiler is from the novel updates website. So yeah that’s why I hate the mc but I do understand her reasoning why she broke up with him, this being said I’m still staying for our homosexual queen yulianna :’)

Damn if i am the duke i would punch him in the face for flirting with my ex that he knew i love her freakin much

The art so pretty and amazing. However i really dont like the story of this novel at all especially FL character. That’s why im kinda cant decide should i read manhwa or not because the art just really deserve attention but the story just too annoying.

Am I the only one who really hates the art? The promo looked way prettier. This one looks kinda dead to me.

There's something really off about this comic. I'm not exactly sure what it is. Might be the art, might be the progression of the story, or the characters. Or all of the above.

I still think it's a bit interesting, though.

sh00ters for erika she doesn't owe the og ml anything and she can date whoever she wants 😙

Users who are viewing this thread