I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World. - Ch. 15

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I hate MC so far, he's a misogynistic asshole, his trauma of woman in the past be damned, he doesn't have the right to bully, harrass and torture the girl like that.
Natsuyagi is right, so far (most isekai) MC has everything on the silver platter while her and everyone else in that world has to work their asses to get powerful, yet (most isekai) MC is such a whiny bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
@Notesha
I'll give you that his attitude can be seen as unreasonable in the way he treats innocent females and he didn't need to work for his powers.
However, from his perspective, your assessment is unfair. I would agree with you if the girls would at least maintain some personal space. They don't, even when they should know that he hates being in contact with women. He only really blows up against the girls in the school when they voilate his personal space. His trauma of being molested probably still weighs on him, seen as the first thing he thinks off when he sees someone changing is his molester.
In terms of isekai bullshit power, they are both right. Sure he didn't work hard for it but his lack of reaction to the job offer is due to him being there a month or two at MOST. So he shouldn't be expected to understand the glory of being a knight when he wasn't raised in that culture. Also, he probably had it rough in Japan. The lack of a father, emphasis on studying for his mother's sake and, his trauma towards women is evidence of this.

@Notesha
He is an asshole, that's sort of the point. His trauma wouldn't be very traumatic if it didn't alter him as person.
His misogyny seems to stem from gynophobia he developed after a serious childhood trauma. As with all trauma victims its common to develop destructive but defensive mechanisms such as asocial behaviour and/or intense paranoia. While I agree it's horrible of him to act the way he has to his classmates, especially since they treat him well, it's a situation in which blaming the mc would reinforce his negative behaviour. Support is tantamount to the recovery of most mental trauma victims because the defense mechanisms often ostracise them which leads to negative feedback loops eventually leading to the victim's complete isolation. As seen in Ch 13 the MC lashes out towards someone he respects due to physical contact, with how abrupt his change of tone with her is, I'm inclined to believe it was reflexive. He's also fully aware of his misogyny and actively attempts to remove himself from situations in which it might adversely affect himself or those around him. He's conscientious of it. This is likely a sign he's been attempting to correct some of his behaviour or expose less people to it. While trauma is never an excuse, we at least need to recognise that his aggressive tendencies are a direct product of it.

Anyways this is a gag manga so bullshit op mc is a given lamo

Fed-Kun's army
It’s hard to read given his belligerence towards females, I’m still baffled why Japan would send such a person to represent them lol. Hopefully he’s able to mellow out abit in the future.

Now other points,

He’s right not to be sucked into the glory of serving another nations military, would you be if it was on earth?

And wtf was with that demon brushing his teeth lol

Group Leader
Magical racism cops assaulting a person just brushing their teeth. This is the Men in Black recruitment scene all over again.

d7abfe346dcceb6ddab4a726aad96c5b--men-in-black-funny-men.jpg

@kaminomikan Prretty sure that was the artist's less than subtle way to show that the two of them are on different paths in life.

Dex-chan lover
> This MC, when everybody wants to be close as cute as her, he shrug it off...

> Red Star Knights.... You want to Know whats the equivalent here on Earth?
Its North Korea... Its Red Star Organization...

Dex-chan lover
Came here to give the guards shit for fighting the demon who's just brushing his teeth. Then I noticed something. Weird as hell. I agree with @HDMI1 for once! It DOES happen! lol

Dex-chan lover
That was one of the most weird yet logical way to end a chapter in a manga ever.

Tired of how the mangaka has constructed this MC's attitude. Since when does the student get to dictate how the teacher teaches a subject the student is weak at? Since NEVER. Dropping.

Users who are viewing this thread