I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World. - Ch. 16

Thanks for the translation, but why is there 2 pages of Japanese/english dictionary at the end?

Dex-chan lover
that would be a scum and ungrateful move if MC didn't do something about her situation. I thought he would magically heal or notice her condition before the exam.

Aggregator gang
Too harsh author!!
Not enough she gets assaulted by him, but her reward for making the effort is to have everything she’s worked so hard for taken away?
The guy writing this must really hate women lol

People are complaining about how she was mistreated as if they don't know this whole manga is an inverse on the classic tropes of these types of stories.
Of course a study arc was going to lead to disaster and of course the MC was going to handle it this way.

How the MC has been written so far I imagine he's going to sign up for the militia (forgot what it was named a chapter back) in order to pay for the girl's debts, his entire character is doing things to help foot the bill for others, but I hope that doesn't make this great gag manga into just a normal one I loved how unique it was and I can't help but feel it's being set up to be basic plot point to plot point from here on only having a small reminder of his condition against women here and there.

Dex-chan lover
"Full tuition waiver"? These greedy fucks in the government should pay a genius like her a stipend so that she doesn't have to work part-time while she's studying.
What is this, fantasy America?

Dex-chan lover
Im so sad she really hit hard on the exam result...
I hope MC is not dense enough not to know how it happen...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread