I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this have such a low rating? As long as it keeps up being anti harem its better than most of the isekai harem trash out there.

Double-page supporter
Those who review bombed this and put a low rating, don't know what gender equality is

If I were to take this manga, cook it, extract it's essence, put it in a cup and drink it, I would become "based" incarnate

Entire premise is MC hates w*men and that's about it. Its entirely average, and can occasionally be funny.

It is my single goal in life to destroy all females. Ever since I was born I have made it my mission. Not a nanosecond goes by that I got despise the lack of a Y chromosome deep within their DNA. Men can burp louder, grow better mustaches, and have more body hair (clearly the superior trait, just the pin lace of evolution).

Anyways, what I’m saying is, boys rule and girls drool. No, you can’t join my treehouse. It boys only. And you don’t even know the password.

So to answer your question, no, I am not an incel. I EXcel. At life. Which is evident by my strong personality. And penis.

Users who are viewing this thread