I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 2 - Be a Good Dog for Your Disciple.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I think it's time to drop, thought this was the usual yandere girls powerful master weak kinda trope but it's now genderbent and looks like yuri will occur, thanks for the TL tho

Dex-chan lover
Hold-on, he didn't just change sex, he turned into a loli too?!
And his harem still gonna want to bang him to boot?!
dab.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
...that was fast

I think I'm still going to retranslate chapter one, though

I have absolutely no idea what to do with the names though, so if you have any suggestions for names for the disciples not mentioned in this chapter, I'll stick them in
(And if you have any better ideas for the protagonist's name I'll edit it in, because I'm not too sure I like what I ended up with)

Dex-chan lover
...that was fast

I think I'm still going to retranslate chapter one, though

I have absolutely no idea what to do with the names though, so if you have any suggestions for names for the disciples not mentioned in this chapter, I'll stick them in
(And if you have any better ideas for the protagonist's name I'll edit it in, because I'm not too sure I like what I ended up with)

Here is the list of them with desc of who they are from chapter 1

1. The Great Apprentice [Nessie], the succubus with redhair shown this chapter.

2. Archmage | Apprentice of the Holy Church [Hoshino Arashi], the blue haired woman with 6 stars on her head.

3. Fifth Apprentice | Grand Duke of Sweetberry [Uno Coco Star], the blond hair loli with a crown.

4. Third Apprentice | Spirit Queen [Wendy], the green hair loli with flowers on her head.

5. Fourth Apprentice | Lord of the Everglade [Lu Yu Xiao], the lady with branches on her head.

As for the protagonist, I think it's okay to call him [Yuanzi].

Supporter
I was wondering, is there a reason to use the Japanese way of reading Hoshino Arashi instead of Xingye Lan ?
For me who has NO understanding of both languages it seems like if I was writing my French name in its Latin origin, it would have the same meaning but it would also not be my name.

By the way, in now way this is a critique of the TL work or the choice itself, I am just curious about the choices going into translating a piece of media so it can be accessible to another audience

Thanks for the good work :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering, is there a reason to use the Japanese way of reading Hoshino Arashi instead of Xingye Lan ?
For me who has NO understanding of both languages it seems like if I was writing my French name in its Latin origin, it would have the same meaning but it would also not be my name.

By the way, in now way this is a critique of the TL work or the choice itself, I am just curious about the choices going into translating a piece of media so it can be accessible to another audience

Thanks for the good work :thumbsup:

"Hoshino Arashi" is actually the english equivalent of 星野岚 when tl-ed directly from cn.

The reason why it sounds japanese is because cn Hanzi and jp Kanji share some characters but with different pronounciation.
(In this case, "星野" is pronounced as Xingye in cn, but in jp and en it's "Hoshino")

If 星野岚 was used in the japanese way to english (via google translate), it will be "Hoshino Soma" instead of "Hoshino Arashi".

The reason why I used Arashi is, well, to be honest I really don't know either xD.

I'm having brainrot rn when I haven't slept in 30 hours sorry.

New chapter update coming out in a few hours too.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is great and im loving it

And thanks for the translator and sorry for your pain. We all had that one incident of not saving

Users who are viewing this thread