I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 4 - Come on, Lick it all up

Double-page supporter
That's never good, possible reasons:
  • Someone doesn't think genderswap counts as GL
  • The story goes het
The story is still full girls love and genderbender with the most recent raw chapter.

And there is no way it will change at least for now (no spoilers)

Double-page supporter
Imma be honest, i dont like when these stories chicken out on the degeneracy when they have already crossed a certain line. Anyways the only correct answer here is for her to eat both kinds of dishes so it doesnt feel like she is forcing it which would end up being turbo sus imho
You don’t have to worry about the degeneracy with this manhwa trust me x).

I feel like it’s strangely nice that it keeps giving us lore and a decent story with how much degeneracy it contains.

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure she knows his identity.
He ran away with the exact same collar around his neck in ep.2 and when this girl is not stupid af, she must habe noticed that its hers earlier

Dex-chan lover
The story is still full girls love and genderbender with the most recent raw chapter.

And there is no way it will change at least for now (no spoilers)
And yet Girl's Love tag got removed :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
I hope is the First one.
Going by what @nelnel said that's probably the case, which is weird since I'm pretty sure we have other genderswap mangas tagged as Girl's Love, so it makes no sense removing it unless someone thinks it doesnt count :finnawoke:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
And yet Girl's Love tag got removed :finnawoke:
I don’t know but let’s just say without too many spoilers

-that Mc needs to stay a girl for “something” or Mc situation will not improve.

Mc has 2 girls forms for now
- the loli one when Mc is a young girl and still think as Mc man state(kinda)

- the second is an age progression of the loli form when Mc is starting to awaken.Mc looks like a female teenager( almost adult), Mc doesn’t act like his male form at all at this point but like a lewd teenager girl.This form is temporarily for now.

- There is still no way for Mc to go back as a man, Mc loli form became is base form for now.

- Even if Mc managed to gather magics to turn back if Mc is in her teenager form she will (probably)not do it.( you will see why)

- It also seems possible that Mc female form grows up to adulthood and refused to transform back too. Maybe young adult form and after Mommy adult form since Mc male form was full grownups.

- All Mc disciples love/want Mc. Mc teenager female wants everyone x)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don’t know but let’s just say without too many spoilers

-that Mc needs to stay a girl for “something” or Mc situation will not improve.

Mc has 2 girls forms for now
- the loly one when Mc is a young girl and still think as Mc man state(kinda)

- the second is an age progression of the loly form when Mc is starting to awaken.Mc looks like a female teenager( almost adult), Mc doesn’t act like his male form at all at this point but like a lewd teenager girl.This form is temporarily for now.

- There is still no way for Mc to go back as a man, Mc loly form became is base form for now.

- Even if Mc managed to gather magics to turn back if Mc is in her teenager form she will (probably)not do it.( you will see why)

- It also seems possible that Mc female form grows up to adulthood and refused to transform back too. Maybe young adult form and after Mommy adult form since Mc male form was full grownups.

- All Mc disciples love/want Mc. Mc teenager female wants everyone x)
Hum,that's interesting, hopefully it'll stay like that, fact that the author has other Yuri works is reassuring that it is unlikely to ever go het again, but I won't have any expectations just to be sure lol

Also, not that it really matters, but it is written as loli

Dex-chan lover
I am on the verge of dropping out of this one BUT
I kinda want to know how low it will go :dogkek:

anyway off to read the last chapter of Rosen Garten Sage

Users who are viewing this thread