I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 8 - Let Me Teach You How To Bath a Girl

Dex-chan lover
Pick your poison guys

Edit : Not even an hour after the upload and I already have 3 different sources given to me. They are really good and high quality + uncensored. So you dont have to send me a source anymore (thank you 5052).

In regards to when I will translate this again, I really don't know since my pc got worse a few hours after uploading this. Just watching youtube for 3 minutes kills my computer and I don't know when I will recieve the money to fix it, but I guarantee you it will either be this month or the next one.

As of right now, I'm doing a translation of the 2nd comic shown here, on my own phone (yes, you read that right).
It might not have the same quality or redraws but I will try my best!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m fine with either as long as it’s GL.
I second this, if it can only be one, better the one most sure to be GL, the one where dude transform into a girl at will feels like it might end in het, so the other series is probably safer to actually end in yuri.
Are they about fuck?
More like about to get raped by his disciple
Again

Dex-chan lover
I kind of miss having to pay for bilibili comics. It's now gone and left with the Chinese version.

Dex-chan lover
The safe move would be to go with the land of witches story and not the otome game one, making a translation of a translation comes with a lot of problems.

Users who are viewing this thread