I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 8 - Let Me Teach You How To Bath a Girl

Dex-chan lover
hey, i found some good raw for this series
should i just dm u or post it here?

Someone already gave me 3 different sources not even an hour after the upload ahaha.

Thank you anyway.

I should edit my comment on the first page to clarify people that I already have a source.

Dex-chan lover
Fauna Ceres, FuwaMoco, and Shiori? Good choice of Hololive waifus.

I would be totally okay with the translator picking up either of the proposed mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Pick your poison guys

Edit : Not even an hour after the upload and I already have 3 different sources given to me. They are really good and high quality + uncensored. So you dont have to send me a source anymore (thank you 5052).

In regards to when I will translate this again, I really don't know since my pc got worse a few hours after uploading this. Just watching youtube for 3 minutes kills my computer and I don't know when I will recieve the money to fix it, but I guarantee you it will either be this month or the next one.

As of right now, I'm doing a translation of the 2nd comic shown here, on my own phone (yes, you read that right).
It might not have the same quality or redraws but I will try my best!
Please teach me how to use phone as a translation tool for comics. I just know today and interested in learning more. Just tell me the basics and I'll continue on my own

Dex-chan lover
Please teach me how to use phone as a translation tool for comics. I just know today and interested in learning more. Just tell me the basics and I'll continue on my own

For starters, any comfortable "painting" app that you like to use. I've personally used medibang and ibispaint and both are good, but as of right now I just stick to ibispaint.

First thing that I always do is merge the images. This is important as this reduces the page's workload needed to translate. Applies for both phone and pc. CN comics always have a "long" type of format so I always merge them vertically. In JP manga I don't think merging is needed at all.

After merging them all, you will now officially start translating them with ur brain or some translating app like DeepL or Yandex.
Remember. Always apply the text/translation first before doing any other kind of work, as you base those stuff around the text that you use. All the fancy effects and stuff should be added once ur done fixing eyesore problems.

After doing all translations or I feel like i've done enough, I will start working on redrawing the pages. This might be tricky for a beginner like you, but you can try experimenting with low opacity brushes and a smudging tool with a colorpicker and see what works best for removing the old/previous text..

weYj8xt.jpg

LAYERS. Layers will help u a lot if you accidentally screw something up. Remember to seperate the base, text and redraws.

RY2m2zl.jpg

After all that, you're left with adding spice and personality to your texts. I personally use italics when a character is thinking, a confused expression or adding impact to what they are saying. I'm pretty sure you already know what to do with bold texts and that is pretty much it.

For my fonts, I use CC Wild Words for most basic text and Tokyo Geisha for aggravated or major impact texts.

I'm sure you will learn more tricks once you get started, so have fun!

Pick your poison guys

Edit : Not even an hour after the upload and I already have 3 different sources given to me. They are really good and high quality + uncensored. So you dont have to send me a source anymore (thank you 5052).

In regards to when I will translate this again, I really don't know since my pc got worse a few hours after uploading this. Just watching youtube for 3 minutes kills my computer and I don't know when I will recieve the money to fix it, but I guarantee you it will either be this month or the next one.

As of right now, I'm doing a translation of the 2nd comic shown here, on my own phone (yes, you read that right).
We need the uncensored version, oh great insane translator

Aggregator gang
Pick your poison guys

Honestly I was waiting for the translation of the second one for the last forever lol, really glad you're doing it

Dex-chan lover
For starters, any comfortable "painting" app that you like to use. I've personally used medibang and ibispaint and both are good, but as of right now I just stick to ibispaint.

First thing that I always do is merge the images. This is important as this reduces the page's workload needed to translate. Applies for both phone and pc. CN comics always have a "long" type of format so I always merge them vertically. In JP manga I don't think merging is needed at all.

After merging them all, you will now officially start translating them with ur brain or some translating app like DeepL or Yandex.
Remember. Always apply the text/translation first before doing any other kind of work, as you base those stuff around the text that you use. All the fancy effects and stuff should be added once ur done fixing eyesore problems.

After doing all translations or I feel like i've done enough, I will start working on redrawing the pages. This might be tricky for a beginner like you, but you can try experimenting with low opacity brushes and a smudging tool with a colorpicker and see what works best for removing the old/previous text..

weYj8xt.jpg

LAYERS. Layers will help u a lot if you accidentally screw something up. Remember to seperate the base, text and redraws.

RY2m2zl.jpg

After all that, you're left with adding spice and personality to your texts. I personally use italics when a character is thinking, a confused expression or adding impact to what they are saying. I'm pretty sure you already know what to do with bold texts and that is pretty much it.

For my fonts, I use CC Wild Words for most basic text and Tokyo Geisha for aggravated or major impact texts.

I'm sure you will learn more tricks once you get started, so have fun!
Many thanks, I mean it, truly.
I guess I'll try using Ibispaint since a lot of people recommending that. I shall save your comments for future reference. Once again thank you!

I think the 2nd one is dropped by the author
they stopped updating after 22 chapters and the manga's status is completed even though the last chapter is not the ending

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread