I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 9 - Disciple and Master Take a Bath Together

Dex-chan lover
Did you use test bench as your daily driver pc?

That's just my "normal" pc and not a testbench :meguusmug:

The reason why it's naked, is because I'm too lazy to buy a pc case for it, so I just use a metal screw to power it up instead of a normal power button that you will find in a PC case.

Dex-chan lover
They're so unhingedly horny, if this was hentai the master would undoubtedly end mind broken, well, to be fair he's almost halfway there, it's clear he won't be able to live as a guy again after those experiences.

I wonder how long until they pull the classic futanari magic card :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
So, Duang is like Boing?
not necessarily, even me and my friend can't really figure out what it means (because it really has no meaning and is just a made up word) so I just left it in because it sounded pretty funny.

Here is a snippet from wikipedia

Despite its widespread appearance, the meaning of duang is unclear; "What's the meaning of duang" became the main topic on Weibo. Although there seems to be no meaning at all, many people still continue to use it in their everyday conversations. The BBC has suggested that the word is an example of onomatopoeia, a word phonetically imitating a sound. While Jackie Chan used it as a "cartoonish sound-effect", as Ad Age puts it, some have used it in the same spirit while others have adopted it as an intensifier; for instance, something might be "duang cute" or one could be "very duang confused". Based on the words spoken by Chan in the shampoo advertisement, duang has been defined as meaning "add special effects" (Chinese: 加特效; pinyin: jiā tèxiào) in some Chinese sources.

The meme has been picked up by a variety of advertisers, including Bawang itself, which has released its own spoof video, in addition to KFC, PepsiCo, China Eastern Airlines and Taobao. Durex issued an animated GIF showing a buzzing rabbit vibrator with "duang" as the caption. The meme's lack of any defined meaning has enabled advertisers and Internet users to create their own version of "duang" and define it as they wish. Foreign Policy noted that while Chinese Internet users had a tradition of inventing new words or slang to get around government censorship, the Chinese government had lately managed to push back against this practice; it was thus perhaps "inevitable that a new word would emerge that simply meant nothing at all."

Dex-chan lover
That Duang really just reminded me of that Jojo “Duwang” because I heard it was a chinese dude that was translating it before, and well… he wasn’t very skilled at first. So it might really be that.

Also nip slip??? 😭😭😭😭 Nahhhh that’s just water droplet 😭😭😭 I need actual nipple action!

Dex-chan lover
That Duang really just reminded me of that Jojo “Duwang” because I heard it was a chinese dude that was translating it before, and well… he wasn’t very skilled at first. So it might really be that.

Also nip slip??? 😭😭😭😭 Nahhhh that’s just water droplet 😭😭😭 I need actual nipple action!

杜王 (pronounced Du-wang) = Duwang (Morioh in JP, same meaning)

成龙 (pronounced Chen-Long) = Duang (no actual meaning)

Also, how do you know that it's a water droplet, you stared hard at it didnt you? :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread