I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Talent Appraisal

manipulating heat is awesome, you can manipulate energy and mess with everything in the universe tbh

All I see is a different Shoto Todoroki. He wasn't abused by his dad this time, and he didn't have his fame to help him I to UA.

He can change temperature and that's weak? Wtf? He can easily kills enemy by changing their body temperature drastically or made a blast by changing the air temperature drastically. And you call that useless? What a shitty analyst

Fed-Kun's army
What a bitch.
Also its another "you have an ability that has many uses and is strong but we call it trash to make the mc seem weak somehow" cliche

@solpadate
im pretty sure she said that his power was the equivalent to a microwave oven, which means that the mc's powers can probably only heat things up to a certain point. judging by the fact that his power is level 1, he's probably gonna be able to level up and increase his limits, and it'll probably get op as fuck, but as of right now, she's probably right, it probably is weak

Thanks for the chapter!
If she hates talents so much why is she a talent accessor? Granted his talent isn't much, but it's at level 1 and if he keeps using it he may be able to increase the range of temperatures he can adjust. Also, it can be useful as it kept him from being burned from getting a large pot of soup dumped on him. Trick is figuring out how and when to use it. At the very least he should be able to break things by quickly raising and lowering the temperature to his max degree over and over. After all, no matter how strong the metal it's still subject to wear and tear along with damage incurred by uneven temperature shifts.
Considering the microwave as a rival is rather pathetic. Should be figuring out how to raise and use his power rather than dueling an appliance.

Users who are viewing this thread