I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin I just see she fearing the type of ability he has, and on the first chapters, you can see she don't have a good opinion on them, on her first meeting with mc, she just called his talent trash, making him feel worthless, then she transferred to his school? she is watching him, and I can just see her not wanting his ability to grow.

at least that's what is being showed until now.

Dex-chan lover
ugh they could have at least made it so that he was strong the way accelerator is, in that he requires concentrated effort and conscious manipulation or has a weak, but precise ability
this is just your usual power fantasy bullshit...

Dex-chan lover
A few powerful level 5 and he could be Level 6? Okay author just asked to be roasted by kamachi's fan now.

Aggregator gang
@Raycu Who cares how conductive handcuffs are? it's thermal operation, not heat generation or pyromancy. if you suddenly get bamf godtier control like that (somehow), you could just stabilize the temperature of anything you don't want to fuck up. go swimming in a pool of molten iron without a singe on your shirt for all anyone cares

can someone tell me what the chrono operator ability is? Im assumin that ability has got to do with time.

Group Leader
Thank you @Darkdraig & @diegow and team Einherjar for taking up this manga. And i apologise to readers for delaying the manga due to IRL issues. Looking forward for more releases!

Dex-chan lover
Dude, why is this bitch forcing her ideals into someone? Is that why she lied? because she is a pussy?, well shit she IS the pussy. This pussy certainly doesn't fit to be a lecturer, be gone thot.

Dex-chan lover
@cooltapwater it is... an ability that has 'Chronos' on its name is must have something to do with time

he can control time around him, make it slower, or faster, or even stopping it... but only around him, and cannot affect other people (for current him, present him is his weakest form, on the past his power more terrifying)
he can slow time around his punch, so its look like he just deliver one punch, but actually it 100 punch, he can stop/slow time around his feet so he can step the air that slowed/stopped by his ability, with that he can fly around...(if i'm not mistaken, its been long time since i've read the novel, since the translator went somewhere and didn't continue it)

@Kyujyu just on the surface, there's more than that ~

Aggregator gang
Sure sounds like a great idea, tell the guy with the mega dangerous skill that he is trash instead of helping him learning to control it, gooood work, wont backfire at aaaaaall... Trash...

omg.. finally he understands how much of a trash skill he has ... now he can actually train his physical capabilities and fuckoff with the "talent" shit. why waste on a trash skill like this? smh...

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith i think when they said that his trait is trash, it is because his trait really is trash. A Level 1, which no more powerful than a microwave oven. His "current" trait different from the S level-5 of that OP guy. But, it also suggests that those who have the "Operator" type of trait that is based on a "principle" have potential beyond their starting level.

Aggregator gang
@anzuda Nope, wont take that explanation, sure, he is maybe "weak" at the starting point, but they obviously now about the "principle manipulation" from before, so intelligent people could count 1 and 1 together :D

Fed-Kun's army
lame generic bad guy is lame. "Oh you failed... guess I'll kill you".

Seriously? what about havings thugs for minor tasks? This guy is a trash level baddie to be this bad at minion management.

Users who are viewing this thread