I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Wow, his power is just too busted, he can kill you just by heating up the air or cooling it down and you won't be even able to react

Dex-chan lover
sorry but, reading this chapter feels like when i was listening to my 8 years old nephew talk. he talks gibberish and i can only understand a bit of it

Dex-chan lover
Very difficult to read. MTL difficulty, actually.
Though at least we know he can control temperature in both directions. I wonder if he'll be able to make lightning by controlling the energy of friction...

It means superpower, and it's Inou, no kongou.

I forgot the black haired girl's name, but here's what she says starting on page 7:
A representative battle/match... The star of the inter-school battles!
My sisters have both been selected as representatives, leading their team to victory! (gotta use context clues, remember she's part of some clan or something)
I wanted to take part because I entered a highschool for superpowered people my heart yearned for!

You can't just MTL sentences like these because of the way they're constructed.

Dex-chan lover
So it's really just that he never even tried to apply his power remotely before now? Such a dumb premise

Dex-chan lover
@Fari blame that sexy glasses teacher, she's the reason why MC thinking his power is weak that can only heat a coffe or cooling the hot soup...

Dex-chan lover
Such a good concept and I feel it's ruined its own pacing a bit and now has begun to go downhill...Such a shame tbh.

Yeah it seems like his powers are controlled by a mixture of his knowledge and his emotions. He thought he was less effective then a freezer or a microwave so he ended up mentally blocking himself from going further with his power until he got pissed and literally flared up. He SHOULD have known minimum that his powers are SOMEWHAT more extensive then that just from changing boiling to fine the moment it touches him but even then he could potentially believe he just has the ability to change temperatures to a 'certain temperature band around room temperature'. Now that he knows he can go further he can press it further but based on his own words he might be prevented from going as far as he can still by his knowledge of that temperature or a inherent mental block trying to prevent himself from causing catastrophic damage.

Dex-chan lover
I'm lost didn't they say he was like some fucking microwave and suddenly he can freeze shit?!

Users who are viewing this thread