I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if mc can't show up in time, then all they have to do is to put a microwave in the team instead. They are literally op in this world, and likely easier to use too.

Aggregator gang
Oh sure, bring in the MC, because vaporizing the entire contest and the surrounding city will surely endear everyone to your school.

Dex-chan lover
Totally forgot who is competing rn.
Where is the MC friends? The fire dude, healer and the small knife girl. Who are these random characters?

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu it's a school vs school competition, dunno the exact rule, but the bigger school probs demand them to duke it out with multiple teams so they can overwhelm them with numbers and generally better powers
and all mc's friend gonna be put in the same team, as their trump card, ofc

nvm
the competition apparently divided into 4xteam battle and an unknown number of 1v1 matches
and mc only takes part in the 1v1 match, so we prob also won't see him and his friend until after the other 2 team battle concludes

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, is it changed on this part in LN?
It is more hilarious in WN

Fed-Kun's army
The side characters in this series are so forgetable that I cant tell which side im suppose to be rooting for. Did the "good guys" win?

Dex-chan lover
He had handcuffs so they wouldn't be able to fight back seems he's used to it

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo I guess these guys are somewhat important but I don't remember they were ever introduced and too lazy to check because previous chapters translation hurt my head 😅
Funny how the author just went ham and go into tournament arc with no side character intro whatsoever and expect us to care what happen in the tournament lul
Well maybe its there in the LN and this is the case of manga just cutting details again.

Okay so far every kid from MC school power is badass even the kids with non offensive powers. I'm getting the vibe that everyone who goes to this school is OP and the school's faculty forged all of their transcripts. To try and give these living weapons cough cough I mean children a normal life. While MC is the Superman/Goku of the school where he's OP even amongst other OP kids.

I'm guessing the healer girl info was leaked before they could fake her documents and lie to her and say her skill was trash.

Though will winning the tournament be good for them. I mean yeah their school won't get shutdown but would the lowest rank school somehow magically swamping Even top school with ease be create a scandal and expose the kids.

This manga quality is so fucking low i can hardly tell whats happening at any point. Not to mention theres NO BACKGROUND ART EVER makes everything seem fucking careless and makes it super hard to read. This manga is just such a dumpster burning heap of garbage man idk why i read this

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I had such high hopes for this manga. Now it's just a steaming pile of garbage. Probably not even steaming, but I'm hoping against hope it would somehow redeem itself soon.

Dex-chan lover
Whats the point of all these powers and training when you could just give every student a microwave and they would steamroll the competition.

Dex-chan lover
How would win:

Some My Hero Academia rip-offs or a thousand degree knife?

Users who are viewing this thread