I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled

I'm so happy.
This trash is finally over, now I can waste my time on slight more productive things, such as masturbating!

That ending was so bad that when I first read it I had no idea it was an ending until I went to my bookmarks again and it had the end mark on it.

Aw
It was far from a favorite, and yeah, it wasn't anything amazing so far, but I would have liked to see it reach a... more fitting ending.
Oh well, I guess at least this is one less on my long ass reading list.

21k bookmarked this yet it only has 5 stars??? I’m not the only one confused right?

I feel like they dropped this series, sad because this had so much potential. How do you end a series in a tournament arc????

This could had been better if it only the series was longer and was not rushed after all it had a good set up. There was no character development and also the amount of time it took the character to get stronger and also get involved in problems like the kidnapping was too fast.

Group Leader
Eh I enjoyed it though it seems like one of those "advertisement for the LN" mangas. Also scanlation seemed kinda half-hearted but thank you regardless.

I hate to be that guy, but... Go read the novel. The novel is beyond superior to the manga and this is just advertisement for the novel anyways. There is actual character development and backstort IIRC. Its been a while since i read the novel, and while its not the best in the world its definitely above average.

Fed-Kun's army
First it started cool. Then the pacing went really really REALLY bad. Idk about the web novel though

Edit: Wait the fox girl on the cover isn't even in the manga

A shame this was so obviously rushed. Could have had a much better story and character progression if it wasn't so... I don't even know what happeend to make the manga get rushed.

Dex-chan lover
Give me back my 16hrs of life, this is stupid... That last chapter was also stupid, the girl with animal ears on the cover didn't even appeared.

Users who are viewing this thread