I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled

Dex-chan lover
All I can think about is why the mc has an ability that I thought of about 9 to 10 years ago. It's a great ability, don't get me wrong, but as someone who understands more about physics, this power needs some drawback to actually balance it, like absorbing the energy from something to use on something else. With further thinking, he could basically make atoms reach temperatures that could reach absolute 0, just to "charge" his energy count to make other objects a couple 1000°C. Hell, if he wanted an easier way to gather energy, he could basically seem like a black hole for a few minutes just gathering photons from the surrounding environment.

But I digress, his ability is too op plus having him not aware of the potential makes him a dunce really. So really there should be a smarter balance other than him being a pessimist about it. Otherwise I'd like to see where this goes.

I know the teacher wants to protect him and such but personally I like to see death and destruction. I probably won't get that from this Manga

Started good, but it goes downhill for my taste. Already rate 8/10 for early ch, but sadly got to drop this manga at this point.

You're better off reading my hero academia at least the mc in that manga is trying to his hardest and tries to succeed and change from his pessimistic way of looking at thing. This mc is just the embodiment of the word pessimistic there's no signs of him changing or even trying everything he does just screams loser. Overall just skip this manga and read my hero academia it's just written so much better then this dumpster tier abomination.

Dex-chan lover
This is really just budget MHA
But MHA has been really fucking boring lately so ill take it

Dex-chan lover
such a nice cover, why cannot be the art in the chapters alike

wtf ?? it got axed ??
Ends after 2 volumes with chapter 20 ...

at the end of the tournament ?

😒 ...

I knew I recognized Ogipote's art, got confused by the different artist but only the cover was actually drawn by ogipote
edit: the LN was drawn by him and this is covers of the LN

I just 'read' the last chapter. By 'read' I mean, I skimmed it...and missed nothing.

With 12 more chapters remaining, if things keep on the current trajectory, it's going to end up being crap...subject to a mercy killing.

Dex-chan lover
The story of this manga feels so disjointed, it doesn't flow well and nothing seems important.

The story had hope (cliche super power thingy). Then it went weird. Before long I don't know who is who anymore.

It started out good, but it became boring after the first 10 chapters, no wonder it got axed

Users who are viewing this thread