I, Who Was Banished, Am the Strongest Adventurer With the Off-The-Beaten-Path Gift of “Translator”! ~ Rising to the Top Making the Best Use of My Abi…

Dex-chan lover
Was it me or was there a lot of double text in this chapter. Like things that were repeated
Nah, I don't recall any doubled text.

Though on a unrelated note, freaking OP that her skill allows her to see a few moments into the future as it's first ability AND THEN allows her to see a few moments into the future as it's second ability. Like how do you beat a combo like that!?

Dex-chan lover
You kidding me? Shes hilarious. After all that teasing, she still told him to come back safely. If she was being serious and a bitch she'd have told him to that all womanizers should die in the dungeon.
That wasn't teasing... That was the typical jealous claiming of a high-maintenance biatch.

There's no doubt a -dere type for her, but then again.. all -dere types are big red flags in Real Life™

Dex-chan lover
You are happily willing to have a huge meal for MsRedHead but when it comes to the receptionist it's "i'll keep it a fantasy, she is just being polite\nice" even though she accepted your date offer AND REMINDED YOU OF the date you are suppose to take her on!! Ugh really author.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with her gift's description just saying she can read into the future twice? Is there a distinction I'm missing?

Users who are viewing this thread