I Will Be Selfish in a Different World! The Story of a Selfish Saint Candidate

After seeing it click it. Read it. Follow it.

LOVE IT ALREADY, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨

PNJ

Wait I don't get it. She spent her life taking care of children why would God want her to reincarnate as a saint and have her live her life for an entire empire or country?

From the first chapter, this manga is...okay. Not good, not bad, pretty generic so far, but could go either way depending on where the later chapters take this premise.

Unpopular opinion here.

She has $hitty parents in her original world. You don't force a child to become a "parent" to her younger siblings and rob her of her childhood. They are doctors for god's sake and they can't even hire a maid to care for the kids? Their careers are more important than the kids? Why give birth then? They are doctors, they should know how to use protection or get vasectomy instead. 😡😡😡😡

Dex-chan lover
@Mayura-chan indeed and while i don't think you should delegate the education of your kid to some stranger (nany or maid, unles she is called marie poppins :3 )it would have been better solution

Between truck-kun or spontaneous explosion like Potion Tanomi de Ikinobimasu! why so many god suck in addition they let us die of overwork

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, I WAS going to read this, but NASS translated it (still managing to fucking butcher the grammar in the description, though I don't know who gets to translate that part) so I will not be reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread