I Will Die Soon - Ch. 11

There were a lot of military terms so I might gave gotten some wrong, and I didn't translate some of the signs so I apologize😌. Regardless hope you guys enjoy.

I got annoyed by the way he talks or it maybe just because of the fonts?

Power Uploader
@superbaby The speech flew smoothly in this chapter, I think your Korean is definitely improving. But I think it was "if they cry their eyes out" instead of "if I cry my eyes out", right? Since the supervisor was the one doing the crying.

The chapter was great at building a picture of human scum. But as someone who has already jaywalked in a hurry, and been to developed world countries where people regularly cross the street when the light is red (like Spain, and no, it wasn't just tourists), I'm a little taken aback at the author's intimation that people naturally evolve from misdemeanours and transgressions, committed under the calculation that risk and harm are minimal, to heinous crimes. I think there are statistics that show that if you go by written law, US citizens commit, unknowingly or otherwise, three infractions a day.

Dex-chan lover
Our little friend here is about to have a shocking experience...

@kyrieo That annoyed me too. Lol. I did it like that because I felt he would be drunk, so I wanted to try and express that.

@kendama He was trying to say that "it shouldn't matter to others what he did because it was of no concern to them." As you can tell he's really self centered. I also found it weird that the author chose to use crying instead of something else, I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure he was referring to himself,.

Edit: Reading it again, I think your right kendama. I'll make the changes. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
I'm still kinda wondering what the purpose of the magician was. Just so he could ask a second time if Death was cheating? Knock a death off 'cause coming up with 13 of them would be a pain?

Double-page supporter
@Kendama The focus character is clearly established as being a sociopath. The more he finds he can escape society's rules, the less he cares about following them. The author isn't saying that people in general naturally evolve from misdemeanors to transgressions, they are describing a common behavior escalation path for sociopaths and psychopaths.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, shit. What a f*cked up body to get put in. Screw the guy who was in it originally, though.

Fed-Kun's army
If you're gonna be stuck as this scumbag, hated by the world before you can even do anything... might as well go out with a bang, right? Steal some cash, buy some hookers and cocaine, and just wait for death to come naturally so you can get it over with. Why would he want to survive as this piece of trash? There's no motivation. Under the circumstances, he's not going to redeem himself. Even if he miraculously turned things around as this guy, started a successful business, donated billions to charity, and cured cancer, he'll probably just get a heart attack as soon as he finds happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread