I Will Die Soon - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Might just be because I'm a peasant, but I didn't notice anything horrible.

Is it time for the upward spiral?

Power Uploader
@superbaby Given the tools you have right now, and your daily release pace, there's nothing wrong with your edition. You really made a lemonade with that lemon.

The translation was clear and polished, and it flowed neatly. That's what matters.

When you catch up, get a laptop, install Photoshop, and have the whole week to work on a chapter, then I can give you some typesetting tips (like that last screen in perspective, the one you typeset as notes; I can teach you how to make that look exactly like the original). I'm sure other people will be willing to help you out, too.

And @Lithe, I doubt it. If anything, the next chapter will show how everything is ruined because of his poor conversational skills and self-centeredness. Then he'll begin the downward spiral, as he loses audience and realises netizens' feelings tend to be shallow and guided by how much they are entertained.

I'm relieved he hasn't been subjected to virtual humiliation/embarrassment so far, but I'm pretty sure that's what's gonna happen and damn, I cringe just from thinking of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama While that'd be a legitimate lesson, it doesn't seem right or necessary to stick it in this story due to him remembering the shit he's already been through. It just seems like he wouldn't go much lower just 'cause of netizen hate. Hell, he might even empathize with the netizen hate/streamer situation as he might consider himself as (previously) being a spiteful person after that last chapter memory.

It could just be wishful thinking though since I still really believe this to be a rather typical "you should treasure life" uplifting story. I even believe that while the old man will indeed take the money, it will have a positive but indirect impact on a later life, as opposed to him merely being flustered that his plan failed (lol).

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea where the author is going with this. Most of the deaths seemed pretty disconnected.

@Kendama After getting tortured to death, I don't think he'll be phased by typical internet behaviour. He's just enjoying what he got for free atm, but since he didn't work for it, I don't think he'll care much.

Hold up, can this story just end here? I want this to stay like this, this shit is good, he just found something fun for himself.

Aggregator gang
Internet sure was the best thing that ever happened to me tbh.

How I would store the money. Storage, with coded entrance and coded locks. If you get to keep your memories, remembering a code would be REAL simple, even your original birthday would work since it's not related to the new body, chances people figure it out are low. Plus in storage you get 24/7 security and anyone can go in as long as they have the code to the building.

Burring it was pretty dumb.

Dex-chan lover
A rare legitimately happy moment for him that's pretty nice

Users who are viewing this thread