I Will Die Soon - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Of course just leaving the bag at her place wouldn't work. At least it doesn't seem like she's a suspect for it, even if the circumstances around the case are still taking their toll on her.

Double-page supporter
@Kyrieo
That's why it's the ultimate punishment for him.
He'll never expect that his mother is fated to die soon, so he'll be forced to live as long as possible in the body of the person he's hurt the most.
He'll spend the remainder of his time on Earth wracked with the guilt of his own actions.

Death is, truly, a fickle mistress.

Dex-chan lover
@Lock That's a stupid and overused quote. If the effect of your actions doesn't match you intentions then you're just stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing the final bullet will be himself. He will be back to before he killed himself and will have truly a chance to stay alive. Unless Death already said something in contrary?

@criver How lucky you are never doing any mistake. Good will is not always enougth.

I begining to think also the last one will get him back to his body but the time is passing so I'm not sure, they will be some sort of twist.

Dex-chan lover
@Omen777
How lucky you are never doing any mistake.
Learn to read. I didn't state that I don't make mistakes, I stated that your intentions not matching the result of your actions (in the context that he is talking about) is due to lack of thought/intelligence - basically stupidity.

Good will is not always enough.
Certainly, you need intelligence, willpower and ability to translate your good will to reality.

Fed-Kun's army
You reckon that his partner police officer is either gay for him or a illegitimate son of his?

@Criver I just think it’s not precisely because of that but because he is the type to think in the moment and never about the future
It’s part to why he recklessly thinks of getting this situation over with while not understanding what that could actually mean to him

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples
he is the type to think in the moment and never about the future
Call it lack of wisdom, imprudence, lapse in judgement, inability to connect cause and effect - at the end of the day it boils down to some form of stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread