I Will Die Soon - Ch. 9

Damn. This is the second time he's got shafted (assuming it goes the way the author is portraying it)

Dex-chan lover
Lame death for the kid. I was hoping for something more interesting. Also, the death chick is a serious see you next Tuesday.

Bruh, i have to agree with him. Odds are against him, heck, he could be kill by a freak accident next. who knows?

Dex-chan lover
If Death looks like that then I can see why Thanos is the way he is.

Jealous as hell of the beating in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So these are simulations, no? The way they talk about "should have died" and all that.

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe

IIRC in a earlier chapter Lady Death told him that this was basically a (punishment) game*, that the people he's "playing as' are already dead, that he's just reliving their last moments and has to find a way to survive. (at which point he will get to continue living their life)

Dex-chan lover
I seriously don't get where he gets the confidence to talk back to Death like that lmao

Dex-chan lover
Death is a cutie

MC should chill and take a page out of deadpool's book

Fed-Kun's army
See, the MC chose poorly. Instead of handling the bully with non-violence and teaching him a MUCH needed lesson, he should have just murdered the bully in a secluded area and dispose of the body in some sulfuric acid, permanently ending the cycle of violence and cruelty. Tsk tsk. What a rookie.

Someone needs to torture death too...screwing with an innocent kid's life....

this reminds me of that episode of Detective Conan with the magician's disciples and family

@HOOfan_1 she's literally the grim reaper lol and anyways she hasn't directly interfered in anything, it was MC's fault for handling the situation like that

Fed-Kun's army
wtf he trained like amother fucker every day for a year and got did in by a scronny kid

Users who are viewing this thread