I Will Die Soon

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope he ends up dating death...Is that just me? I think that would be a better ending...

mc: mad that his 6 years relationship ex gonna get marry after breaking up with him for 3 months.
also mc: completely forgot about his ex after finding out his new body have a very hot girlfriend.

Glad to see you all enjoying this.🙂 I'll try to put out chapters at a somewhat regular pace. I know you guys need answers to those burning questions, like is Death into S&M🤐

This is interesting!!!

Why do I have the feeling it's gonna end with cliche like he goes 13 deaths, finally realize the weight of death, then got the opportunity to relive his first life again.

Plz don't

Very interesting indeed! This is the first time a manhwa has actually caught my attention like so. I have a large hunch that the author is gonna screw it up with typical korean character flaws that makes the MC unnbearable, but I'm really curious to see if Death can whip him into shape. Plus, I really like how Death is portrayed in this.

Dex-chan lover
Careful if you want to read this series, not for emotional sensitive readers.
I've warned you.

Ok, this is interesting

I would like to see a situation where
After him learning importance of life, death gives him back his old life again, right at the moment he was about to jump. Now that he has learnt the importance of life after 12 deaths, he starts working to get his life on track
He stops waiting for things to happen to him, ands starts putting in effort to make things better

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why I expected any depth from this, it's honestly just silly really. XD

At least it'll be a fun ride~~~

@KoreJi

There would literally be no point to this otherwise.
It's already cliche that Death was that pissed off about his particular suicide and decided to mess with him in this manner. HELL, there are already people in real life who have near-death experiences that involve meeting some godlike or devillike figure that makes there personality do a 180. So you might be able to say stories like this are "REALISTIC".

Of course, that's all up to what you choose to personally believe.
This involves the afterlife after all; it's not like we have any concrete proof what's on the other side, or if there's anything at all.

so like, after he learns importance of life and finished dying....does he go to heaven or something?

Power Uploader
@cooltapwater That's actually what I've been asking myself. Next time he dies, I really want him to ask what comes next in case he fails to survive. Options:

i. Death washes her hands off him and he's turned over to whomever it is that decides where souls go next. He's judged by that entity and goes to either hell, heaven, or a normal reincarnation.

ii. His soul is destroyed for good. That would be a mighty incentive to try his best.

iii. He becomes Death's assistant? (I mean, he may fail but at least learn his lesson. Not sure whether Death is interested in teaching him a lesson or just punishing him.)

I also don't want other afterlife people to appear. It's much better if, between one life and the next, it's just the two interacting.

Aggregator gang
what if his final reincarnation is his original life so he gets a second chance, doesn't jump off the building, and goes off to live a happy life.

that would be a nice ending

Dex-chan lover
She definitely wants to help him. I also doubt she's angry at all.

Group Leader
or maybe the 13 deaths were just his thought process in how his life was so bad and this was all a dream and the woman was just a figure of his imagination while he sleeps

Users who are viewing this thread