I Will Die Soon

Group Leader
I Will Die Soon
Hey! We have something similar!

I'm not suicidal, we will all die soon. 100 years in the Earth's lifespan is nothing. Our lives in the grand scheme of things is short and probably pointless.

Does no one feel the chapters are blurry(2&3) or missing alot of parts? If it's a problem on my end and there's a way to fix this can someone teach me?

Does no one feel the chapters are blurry(2&3) or missing alot of parts? If it's a problem on my end and there's a way to fix this can someone teach me?

What are you reading it on? Some ppl have had issues with phones. If you're using a PC try a different browser, or another PC.

Okay so from chapter 14 and onward ive settled on the fact that this is just torture-p*rn (which isnt bad per-say) but its not what im looking for because I thought the whole plot was him to learn a lesson. I'm going to wait at least 4 more chapters (im on chap 16 now) to see if this goes anywhere but if not then im dropping it. I mean i enjoy stories like this where people suffer just for the sake of suffering with no real lesson but the whole premise of this sorta made me think it was going one way and its going another. I love the art though and again the torture-p*rn aspect is fine but its just not what I was looking for. The "grim reaper" lady in this story has a super shallow and dumb reason for doing all of this and its just... sorta dumb. I wont rate it badly though, its good its just... average though; solid 5 in my book.

i wonder... is he supposed to say thank you after all of those horrible moments? even if he learns a lesson? it just seems... well... 😔

hes finally standing up for himself, it seems like he is actually learning something, whether death intended to or not

Thanks for another chapter!

I really enjoy this series. Literally caught my interest my luck and reading it's been fun. Thanks again super baby!

Group Leader
Man I really didn't expect to enjoy this so much, shouldn't have expected any less from the mega mind behind Sweet Guy.

Also great work on the translation, always flows real nicely.

Another week, another episode. Still can believe how enjoyable this series is. Thanks for yet another episode !!

Users who are viewing this thread