I Will Die Soon

Hey guys, thanks for picking this great webtoon and consistently updating it. I appreciate your work!

Hahahahahahahaha the title of this manhwa is so morbidly fitting with this pandemic rn

Thank you for scanning this series. It was a good ride. I was hoping for a good ending / bad ending type of deal but oh well.

Thanks for scanalating this series. Tho I feel the ending sould have been left for the reader to interpret it.

Wow its great to read a book to its completion without the ending feeling rushed.

Aggregator gang
This is great story. Characters are realistic. Story is engaging and pacing isn't to slow or fast. You should read it not matter what genre you like. I would rate it as great (9)

I'm actually satisfied with the end. I can't believe it's over but it was indeed a good read. He got punished as he took 'death' as a tool for his selfishness. But through his struggles, he was able to learn different lives and deaths. It was a good plot and read. I'm glad it's not dragging, but I wanted to see the second chance a little.
Good mystery, realistic story and characters, and plot throughout. Tho there were some things I'd wanted answers and more info about Death herself, but it's alright..... up to the reader's imaginations I suppose. Open-ended ending.

Thank you for translating this series. Amazing work. Bless the team. Sorry I can't help as I have no knowledge of the translating thing and I don't know the languages. But I hope you'll be able to get more team members. Sending prayers and good wishes.😊

Rating: 8/10
Conclusion: Life is filled with rollercoasters and it's not easy. Doesn't always go your way.

Users who are viewing this thread