I Will Die Soon

Dex-chan lover
A real masterpiece. I really recommend this one if you're reading this comment. I can't think of words that could express how good this is for me.

Group Leader
This one of these amazing works where, as you read more and more you start to like it more and more. Only when you reach the end will you be able to understand the author’s genius. 11/10.

Just nearing the end, As the comments below say, MASTERPIECE. Everything you could possibly expect and more. Deserves to be rated MUCH higher.

Edit: Just finished it. Worth every second of reading.

This is a GEM just do yourself a favor and read it ! It's one hell of an experience ...

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE READ THIS ON WEBTOON! IT'S FREE THERE AND YOU CAN SUPPORT THE AUTHOR!!!!

It's under a system called Daily Pass -- read the first 15 episodes whenever you want, and you can unlock one new episode each day.

Oh my goodness that was good.

I expected there to be a redemption arc but the twists at the end were really out of nowhere. The ending could have been handled differently but it's alright the way it is. Sometimes you don't need to add a period to complete a sentence after all.
This story is making me contemplate my life currently.This story isn't perfect but I'd be ashamed to rate it less than 9/10.

Once again, WOW what a story! Such top notch drama.

I've already commented on this amazing story already but I just wanted to add that this story is available on webtoon.
Please support the author by reading it from there. (if you're not able to pay you can read it for free there as well, it'll take a bit more time though)

Users who are viewing this thread