I Will Go and Disappear Obediently - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Strange Visitor

Fed-Kun's army
oh how dare they rudely kill your assassins and protect their child... the fuck??? also uh okay so they wanna ruin the family... by murdering her?? is that it???

lmao the prince was cute this chapter. luca is like YOU WANNA GO, BRO??? and suddenly, the king appears!!!! wild!!

thank you for the update~

Thank u for the chapter! Thank you for ur hard work! Please be happy and healthy 😭❤️

But also I have an itching suspicion that Luca is the ML in this. I was confused but I think I’ve got it now lol Idk why but I feel like the prince is just someone who will fall for her but won’t get her no matter how har die tries aka second ML lol and Luca will be the key to protecting her and will fall for her along the way. He’ll go through the whole Im not supposed to or allowed to love you thing, I don’t deserve you cause I’ve got blood on my hands, and you’re pure I can’t dirty you. But she’ll fall for him cause she’s with him all the time and he’s always the one protecting her. BUT I could be wrong. Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a manga. anything can happen 😂

And damn, I feel for her father n mother. They’ve got one blessed family. They come from strong families already but their kids are also super powerful so now they’ve got people coming for their lives all the time. How stressful n scary.

Luca for the win!!!

I doubt it’ll be the prince if she does finally run away and become an adventurer while luca can freely follow her and protect her and i highly doubt she’s never gonna get around to running away.

THE LITTLE PRINCE HAS RECOGNIZE[D] HIS LOVE RIVAL!

Little prince uses intimidate!

qI8NEf4.png

It wasn't very effective.

😂😂😂

Just my own opinion below. Might irk some people, so if you still want to read.. THEN READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF BEING ANNOYED/ANGRY by someone else's comment and opinion.
Also.. is it just me or it kinda bothers them to think about how a supposed "sword" of the king has to be protected when she's supposed to be strong? Will they have to be protect her all her life? lol. Then what's the use of being the sword if you need to be protected-- Then again, I guess someone has to have her back.. But it's still a bit annoying for her to always be protected. If she's always protected, how will she know the dangers of society and HOW WILL SHE DEVELOP/GROW on her own to become someone strong?

JUST MY OPINIONS.

It's just a theory, but I think the king knew that Luce's parents would be leaving. And since he had a suspicion that she would be looking for an opportunity to run away, he let his son (the prince) visit, and probably came along to check up on her too. I'm curious now and will try to read the novel 😖

This whole “I’ve got to run away” thing could be avoided if her parents just talked to her honestly about what’s going on

Dex-chan lover
Bummer that this is still on hiatus. Seemed like it could be an interesting read.. only up to Ch.6 on the raws as of two years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread