I Will Go and Disappear Obediently

I don't know what that last man was but his plan is about to fail again lmao, The Emperor is there, Lucas is there, the girl is there, that prince is there as well, good luck I guess 😂

Double-page supporter
I hate stories like these. They never run away even when they say they will... like wtf? In fact the leash is getting tighter and she just accepts it

Cute! but when will she run away and how will her brother take that when he grows up

the story is dead in the water and so is the manga "hiatus hell"
besides chibi images we havent seen her do even a thing to prepare for her escape
and yet this story is described as being all about those preparations and tries...
also her suddenly possessing a heal ability is sus i mean she said herself she will be revealed to have no magic power so that means that her healing is not considered magic ? could be if its only focused on her but tbh i have seen 0 mangas so far that could keep themselves from making the healing mc almighty
and well if her foresight is faulty then the whole premise would fall trough and it would just be another on the pile of typical shojou princess stories

I'd like to see MC actually running away, but I have a suspicion it's not going to happen

raws are at volume 5, chapter 20, and were last updated 3/25/2020, so it only JUST went on hiatus. Also, chapter 5 is actually in volume 2, not 1 like shown here. Each volume has been exactly 4 chapters so far. The raw link is listed in the info panel to verify.

when will there be more chapters it has been 4 years and no new chapters? the authors other works have tons of new chapters

Users who are viewing this thread