I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Ch. 7.1

If I could rate the translation , this will be quite low. A lot of it deviates from the raw. And why did you change the name of the golem from Goreo (ゴレオ) to Tekito?

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants : Sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. A very large part of gold's value is scarcity, double the gold n the market and you will see other prices rise as well, leading to everyone else having less actual wealth. A lessd eveloped society actually makes it worse since it takes longer for the effect to ripple out, so the damage gets focused on one area. There actually is a historical example in Mansa Musa and his pilgrimage to Mecca.
in July 1324.[25] Because of his nature of giving, Musa's massive spending and generous donations created a massive ten year gold recession. In the cities of Cairo, Medina, and Mecca, the sudden influx of gold devalued the metal significantly. Prices of goods and wares became greatly inflated.

@akayoshi
I never claimed my Japanese to be flawless and yes, I saw that name flub, which I'll correct later. I warned readers my translations are rough and some literal meanings don't translate well into English, nor do they read well. So long as they get the general story, then it's fine. I've see so-called 'professional' translators botch anime and manga to the point of being completely changed from the raw. Compare the Ocean dub of DBZ and compare it to DBZ Kai.

@sjmcc13
You are correct. Money is simply a commodity that both sides want and is seen as valuable. Before, we traded one thing for another. This got too cumbersome when deals got bigger, so we used something that was durable and couldn't be replicated easily as a form of currency to exchange for whatever it was worth.
The more gold you pumped into the economy, the less it was worth and the higher prices are raised. That's called inflation. That's the main reason why we can't just print more money to compensate. That's also why you can't raise the minimum wage so suddenly. The more money you pay the worker, the less workers you have and again, prices go up to compensate. So basically, you're back in the same situation.
That's why Touji's Item Drop is so dangerous. So far, everyone thinks him as a nut since they can't see the Drops. However, smarter people like Meyer are going to wonder why his Item Box has more stuff than they remember him storing.
"Hey Touji, I remember you killing that Gray Wolf and storing it. So why do you have the carcass AND a Gray Wolf pelt already?"
They're also going to ask where he's getting these summoned monsters.

Aggregator gang
Fuck, that EXP steal are too broken. Even if the skills are only slurped the accumulative EXP, not the level itself. 🤣

Can't wait to see when MC got SSR or UR card. 😂

Dex-chan lover
that last chapter is really informative... i hope the the letters were a bit bigger...

Aggregator gang
"Unlike every other MMO"...? No, quite frankly, this enchantment system reminds me a lot of good ol' Maplestory. ewe

Dex-chan lover
"No chance for romance Touji, it's all business!"

Considering how well they work together, how well their personalities seem to mesh, would ANY merchant worth their salt let a cash cow like Touji go?? She might even start thinking of the idea, and be the one to bring it up! XD

Double-page supporter
Exp stealing from bandits? THE HORROR! How could he possibly live with himself now? Annoyed by the recent trend of morally retarded protagonists.

really?
Sebas?
out of all the names that u could have chosen
u chose Sebas

why am i not surprised? lul

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Sebas. Really? This is not Heidi, you can name your butler something original. Like Alfred, or Jeeves...

@akayoshi Maybe Goleo? You know, for "golem", since naming is so original?

@Capt_Gigglepants @sjmcc13 @Animeaddiction
That's why his ability also provides a very convenient money sink, namely the fee for upgrading monsters.

By the way, I laughed so hard when he "extrapolated" (a.k.a. randomly guessed) the cost trend from a SINGLE data point...

Dex-chan lover
I’d join every damn group in existence for the EXP, to hell with how “unfair” it is...

Dex-chan lover
Poor Tekito. The only way I can see that working out is if he gets a skill that activates upon damage or he just keeps him out all the time

Users who are viewing this thread