I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Thank you for putting this manga back on the radar. I had almost forgotten about it. Also your “machine translation” is better than some non-MTLs I’ve seen. Thank you for your hard work!

@Gaiseric9 Yeah the translation is actually pretty good for MT.

@Arazy I guess? Though from what we know up to this point it seems as if he can see loot that other people can't see. Maybe the royals figured out he must have a cheat loot ability if he's amassed so much loot or something.

This is pretty good for an MTL. Props for person who did this for making an effort to make it sound natural since I’m sure if they put the trans straight from the MT it wouldn’t be this nice to read.

@Arazy I’m assuming it’s sort of like loot from The Gamer that’s basically his skill generating loot depending on the target since him collecting the dropped loot doesn’t seem to affect the carcass of the monsters they killed.

This is also probably why the adventurers have such a high opinion of him since he seems to not ask for a lot of loot afterwards since he already got plenty.

> no attack skills until lv 10
> 60% scrolls with a chance to boom equipment

This dude is playing fuckin Maplestory

Hmm the way I see it, the wolves themselves have normal drops when people kill them (fur, fang, etc), what he gets are bonuses only he can see. So they think he's not even taking anything from them

Users who are viewing this thread