I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeaddictionIV :
The lead hero even accused the MC of not telling anyone of his cheat skill, and abandoning his 'duty' to him and his harem.
To bad (for the man-slut) that duty and responsability goes both ways, and the MC's obligation (small as it was) ended the second that they gave him the boot.

That and hiding abilities does not count when it is one of the standard cheats he is expected to assume everyone gets. Like understanding the language.

@Legandbond yeah, no problem with rank 1 being the best, the problem is that an Alchemist Rank 1 (aprentice) make potion grade 10 and Alchemist Rank 10 make potions grade 1. it will make much more sense that an Alchemist rank 1 make grade 1 potions and an Alchemist Rank 10 make grade 10 potions.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of suspension system does that carriage have? No way in hell he can do that potion pouring work without losing most of the content 😂

> herbalism
> mining
> smithing
> accessory crafting
> alchemy
> familiar system

Dude really is playing maplestory

@Capt_Gigglepants
Kobolds are a German folklore, which Dungeons & Dragons based their Kobolds off of. The Dog-Like version found in Asia is due to a translation error. They saw dog-like nose and assumed it was completely dog-like, that was wrong.
World of Warcraft Kobolds are based off the original variant from earlier DND in which the Kobolds were more like Rat-like which is more true to the German folklore. I don't know where you got the idea they started the lizzardification.
@CelticMutt
The lizzardification Started with the 3rd edition of Dungeons & Dragons, to help differ them from Goblins and to ferment their role as the servants of Dragons. Then the furries took over and well progressed it.

Personally both editions are cute, and makes for some fun race role-play when you have both variants in the party.

Fed-Kun's army
The female lead is light haired and dark skinned. What does the colored cover show? Pale white skin and blonde hair. I have a suspicion that Japanese people don't like dark skinned tanned humans.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Um...so the King knew about his skill and kicked him out? If he didn't, there's no need to find him, just use some knights/porters.

This guy's skill is pretty OP. I'm guessing when they need to mine ores or whatnot, he'd be able to have pure ores without impurities as well with this skill.

Dex-chan lover
I know she’s cool and the main female lead, but why the hell would you tell the merchant you barely know nearly everything you can do? That’s basically begging to be someone else’s pack mule/manufacturer/slave. Which he kind of is, now.

Also, he has the ability to infinitely store, create, modify and weaponize anything. If he’s not Rick Sanchez, he should at least be a less suave Tony Stark. Nobody should be able to make him do anything.

Fed-Kun's army
If it were me I'd be like Tsk tsk tskkkkk*
393134164_392618213098790_6355925495775293164_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread